• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    I know I sound like a broken record, but this is something you all can do to help with the election:

Dear Supporter,

Volunteers are the backbone of any political campaign. Bob Ehrlich and our GOP candidates are fortunate to have the support of dedicated volunteers such as you; your commitment to their campaigns will lead us to victory!

As we get down to the wire, our candidates need your help, especially this weekend. Our Victory Field Offices across Maryland will hold our final “Super Saturday,” this Saturday, October 16th, from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Super Saturday is a day for massive statewide volunteer outreach to Maryland voters to get them to vote in November.

Follow this link to sign up for a Super Saturday shift today.
    http://www.mdgop.org/site/c.9sILJXMCLdJ0H/b.6216829/k.AF62/Super_Saturday/apps/ka/ct/contactus.asp?c=9sILJXMCLdJ0H&b=6216829&en=mrIOITMAI6LHJ3ODJdJUJ7PKIfILKYODLeJXJcOUF

From 9:00am till 9:00pm on Saturday, October 16th we will be phone banking and going door-to-door across Maryland for Bob Ehrlich and the rest of our GOP ticket. Whether you sign up for a 3 hour shift or can only come for 30 minutes to an hour, every little bit helps and our candidates need your support.

Please join me, Bob Ehrlich, Mary Kane, Andy Harris, Roscoe Bartlett, Sen. Allan Kittleman and Del. Tony O’Donnell and other candidates from across the state as we begin the final push toward VICTORY on November 2nd.

See you Saturday!

Audrey E. Scott
    Chairman, Maryland Republican Party.

PS. Last Super Saturday, we contacted nearly 30,000 voters in one day. Help us do even better this Saturday by signing up for a shift today!

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    I wanted to say thank you guys for your consideration. I know having to select only 3 recommendations is tough. I hope everyone on this board, in the firearms community, and 2nd amendment supports will still offer their support to Stephanie and I. I will be fighting for our rights one way or another.

Thank you all,
    Dave Starr

Count on 2 from this house. Someone has to do the hard work, right??

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Count on 2 from this house. Someone has to do the hard work, right??

Boots on the ground work is what wins elections.

If every gun owner found just one candidate and actively worked to get him or her elected, we'd have a better representation in the general assembly.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Boots on the ground work is what wins elections.

If every gun owner found just one candidate and actively worked to get him or her elected, we'd have a better representation in the general assembly.

I couldnt have said it better.

We are still looking for volunteers. Especially for Nov 2nd. Anyone willing please contact me.

Thanks,
    Dave

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    Don't dismiss MoCo. Moco doesn't have to 'win' for Ehrlich but increase the Republica turnout. Also there is also a strong 'crop' of new Republican candidates out there working their a** off. For example, Jerry Cave (State Senate), I'm amazed at the energy that he has literally knocking on every door in the district. (he is running against our 'old friend' Brian Frosh, see http://www.froshwatch.com/)

There is an active effort for each precinct chair (of which I am one) to call every 'in-active' republican voter out in his precinct to encourage/help them to vote this year either early vote, mail in or on Nov 2. You can walk into any of the Ehrlich headquarters around the state and help and/or they will direct you to a candidate that needs help.

Compared to other election years, there is a high level of energy in the county for republican volunteers. We are doing our part here in MoCo, don't give up on us.

Bernie

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Less than two weeks until election day. Making a difference now makes ALL of the difference come the general assembly session.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    I think there was a miscommunication. He was addressing a situation where a person went to see a psychiatrist and received anti-depressants, not a person who gets them from a general doctor.

What is the difference? Depression is the most prevalent mood disorder. It's an illness, not a choice. Many medications even for "general" illnesses cause side effects that can affect mood and thoughts.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    What is the difference? Depression is the most prevalent mood disorder. It's an illness, not a choice. Many medications even for "general" illnesses cause side effects that can affect mood and thoughts.

One shows up as "outpatient mental healthcare" and one would show up as a regular doctor visit.

Either way it needs to be fixed. Gun owners shouldn't be afraid of getting help for fear of loosing guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom