• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    Here are the final designs for the Maryland Gadsden Decals. I'll be ordering hundreds of each tonight and will set up a simple site where you can go to purchase them. The decals will be 3" x5" and cost $3 a piece, 4 for $10. I will also be making the flags but those will be pre-order basis only.

I will set up a simple site in the next couple days to make it easy to purchase them. If anybody wants additional stuff such as coffee mugs etc. Then let me know and I'm sure I can do this as well.

I'm not looking to make a profit here, just want to get the message out. If you have any suggestions please feel free to post here or to private message me.

Side note, i overwrote the previous images so if you have seen these already, please refresh your browser to see the final design. I added some bolder text and a shadow effect as well as making the crossland flag more red.

MDGadsdenFlag600.jpg

Maryland Gadsden Flag

MDGadsdenFlagCrossland600.jpg

Maryland Gadsden Crossland Flag

Just FYI, drop shadows usually don't work well on decals.

jwhite407

Always Packing
    Jan 31, 2013
    Lower Eastern Shore
    I agree that made upside down, few people would notice, or for that matter understand. Also, being a stickler for punctuation, can you add the apostrophe in "DON'T"?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    I agree with jwhite407.

dont needs a '.

Its a known, historical fact that the south didnt use apostrophes and punctuation during the civil war but we dont want people thinking we are inbred, gun-toting hicks.

The omission was an act of rebellion as well as a time saver and it saved a great deal of ink that was needed for the war effort.

I also agree that the drop shadows should be dropped. I like them, but they may not work when printed.

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    Its a known, historical fact that the south didnt use apostrophes and punctuation during the civil war

Is that why people from the Midwest add extra ones everywhere? (Before anyone gets bent out of shape -- I'm Hoosier born & bred so I'm allowed to make fun.)

EVOIXGSR

Straight Baller Status
    Mar 13, 2008
    Baltimore Co.
    Looks good man!

I'd like to see what it would look like with the snake just black and white, grass removed entirely, and the MD flag brought back solid (opaque).

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    Sorry, Y'all. I'm a Texan, this is how I roll

Attachments

• 20130418_235912[1].jpg
      20130418_235912[1].jpg
      50 KB · Views: 223

SOMDHoya

Jan 17, 2013
    The MDGadsden Site Is Up And Running.

Every product includes a donation to Maryland shall issue and it will tell you how much each donates to our cause.

Please keep in mind that I just came up with this idea two days ago so it will take about two weeks for the decals and magnets to ship. After I have the full stock they should ship out the next day. As for the mugs and travel mugs, I know they are a little bit pricey but I could not find any place that didn't require me to purchase hundreds in advance and I just don't have the capital to front for them.

Flags of different sizes will be coming, still trying to find different distributers and weigh the options of cost vs quality.

I plan on doing normal size slogan bumper stickers in the future so if you have any good ideas, either submit it through mdgadsdens.com contact form or private message me here.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    If you do the upside down distress flag:

* Most people would not notice.
    * Of those who do: Most people would think we made a dumb mistake. It would reflect poorly on us.
    * The smallest subset would get it.

My opinion.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    The MDGadsden Site Is Up And Running.

Every product includes a donation to Maryland shall issue and it will tell you how much each donates to our cause.

Please keep in mind that I just came up with this idea two days ago so it will take about two weeks for the decals and magnets to ship. After I have the full stock they should ship out the next day. As for the mugs and travel mugs, I know they are a little bit pricey but I could not find any place that didn't require me to purchase hundreds in advance and I just don't have the capital to front for them.

Flags of different sizes will be coming, still trying to find different distributers and weigh the options of cost vs quality.

I plan on doing normal size slogan bumper stickers in the future so if you have any good ideas, either submit it through mdgadsdens.com contact form or private message me here.

You are THE MAN!!!!!Thank you SOMDHoya!!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Ordered 2 each of the Crossland decals and stickers. As one of the first defectors to NOVA, I will proudly display it. Pics as soon as I get my VA tags... :innocent0

Btw... I got charged sales tax despite being in VA... is that normal? If not necessary, please donate the tax from my order to MSI.

Thanks for putting all that together so quickly!

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom