• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ebrew4

Sep 28, 2022
    Not sure if this is the same. I went to DC Superior Court, got an official copy raised seal and everything, document clearly says nolle prose. I do have my FBI record and I do believe the charge from 78 is reflected. I will have to go back and look at it to see the disposition. Or.. call Cohen

ebrew4

Sep 28, 2022
    The other question about DC is they Seal the record, not expunge. Seal meaning not available for public view, but still available to FBI, and obviously MSP. So I can get it sealed and the FBI may or may not burn the record. It all depends on the language of the court order in the Seal order.

scottyfz6

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2018
    Not sure if this is the same. I went to DC Superior Court, got an official copy raised seal and everything, document clearly says nolle prose. I do have my FBI record and I do believe the charge from 78 is reflected. I will have to go back and look at it to see the disposition. Or.. call Cohen
    If your fbi record states nolo pros then the state police nor the fbi will care about it. If it does not have a disposition, which is common, the fbi wont release a nics check as approved, unless its a very minor charge.

So yes look to see if there is a disposition listed if not you can challange the fbi rap sheet and submit the dc paperwork to get it updated.

ebrew4

Sep 28, 2022
    Your probably right and I will check the FBI record. BUT...you would think that MSP would be satisfied when presented an official court document reflecting the disposition of the charge. Same record number same individual, same year, same finger print verification etc. WTF?
    If it reflects nolle prose, i will copy that and send that as well. So why didn't they make a stink when giving me a W&C and HQL. Again WTF!

ebrew4

Sep 28, 2022
    Great news!! MDSP returned 77r "NOT DISAPPROVED" at 6am on the dot. Cannot wait to get paws on the new toys today. Still awaiting CCW, which should be practically automatic at this point the way things are going. ebrew4 you should have all green lights by now man, what's up?
    Click! Got approved or as they say.." not disapproved" yesterday.
    Good luck with your W&C. I come up for renewal this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom