• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    OK, my MOM story...

I was commuting via the Scarabeo daily to New Carrollton Metro for my always joyous ride to VA. Here's MOM greeting commuters. So I figure I'll voice my opinion. I go up to him, pump his hand and look him in the eye. He looks away. So I say "We need more motorcycle parking spaces at Metro stations in Maryland." So he replies "More HOV! Got it!" I left thinking that he really was brain dead.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I was watching a CNN interview as he makes his bid for the Democrat nomination and was wondering, did he swallow a Boy Scout Whistle?

Is "Boy Scout Whistle" some new euphemism from the gay community?

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I've got a couple of MOM stories. I met him several times when he was the Mayor of Baltimore when I was in my first stint with the 229th National Guard Band. Typical of politicians, (and with him being an amateur musician himself) he'd see the band and come walking over with a big stupid grin on his face so he could hob-knob with us. He never came across as anything other than an empty suit. He has a certain personal charisma that is somewhat likeable, but intellectually he presents as an absolute idiot. I don't think he says anything in public that isn't pre-rehearsed and written for him by someone else.

Another MOM story was a fundraiser event that my wedding/party band played at Martin's, right off the beltway by Security Blvd. At one point he came up on stage with us to give some remarks, and he was booed the whole time he was up there, with me openly laughing at him, standing behind him on the state less than 8 feet away. :D I think he left the building right after he got off the stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom