Marschal grips for Tokarev arrived today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    hey lets see some of the CZ pics if anyone doesnt mind posting them,I am really thinking of getting one while theyre on sale and some grips to go with it

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Its been running about 14 a box so around .30 cents a round compared to .11 cents a round for tok surplus ammo. Still its worth every cent to have/shoot one. I've got an 86 little chipped up but will eventually get her done up nice, already put a heaving recoil spring in and she runs great

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    whats the 9x18 run per round? anything close to 10 cents a round like the tokarev?
    About 21 cents a round minimum, which is roughly comparable with 9x19. Nothing like 7.62x25, alas. Don't buy a CZ-82 or a Mak expecting to save on the ammo.

OTOH, for a couple hundred bucks, it's an excellent deal for a relatively modern handgun, and some people may even prefer the lessened recoil of 9x18 over 9x19. And, with a C&R, you get it shipped hassle-free to your door...

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    I replaced the crappy phillip screws with some black allen head m3 x 8 screws that were REALLY hard to track down,I found them after checking like 5 places and I had to buy them by 100 because of the type of screws they were so here they are.

btw I had to replace them because they came with screws that only grabbed by one thread and it was quickly ripped out when I put it on and would have surely wobbled off while beeing fired,and these look better

Attachments

• DSCN0357.jpg
      DSCN0357.jpg
      36.2 KB · Views: 189

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    I replaced the crappy phillip screws with some black allen head m3 x 8 screws that were REALLY hard to track down,I found them after checking like 5 places and I had to buy them by 100 because of the type of screws they were so here they are.

btw I had to replace them because they came with screws that only grabbed by one thread and it was quickly ripped out when I put it on and would have surely wobbled off while beeing fired,and these look better

well if u have 100 ill take two :D because they look slick!

rrrrrrkevin

Its comin right for me!
    Jul 18, 2008
    North Beach
    that is nice, I ordered the forms for my C&R and they are sitting in a pile of mail somewhere around here. I need to get on that quick so I can get a 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom