• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    Meet Radio Talk Show Host on March 28 at 11A.M. at the Tysons Corner Barnes and Nobles! He will be signing books for the release of his new book, "Liberty and Tyranny".

Tysons Corner Barnes and Nobles
    7851 L. Tysons Corner Center
    McLean, VA

The book stores website is
    http://storelocator.barnesandnoble.com/storedetail.do?store=2238

MAP

LibertyAndTyranny.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are usually pretty fun. Mark should be selling a lot of books, he already out sold Pelosi's book by a lot.

This book is pretty good, I got it at Costco for $12. It is nice to use to educate people.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    I just ordered "Liberty and Tyranny" on Amazon.

(Also Glenn Beck's An Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems & Massad Ayoob's The Gun Digest Book of Combat Handgunnery.)

Allium

Senior Keyboard Operator
    Feb 10, 2007
    all sold out at bam at arundel mills - about a 8" gap on the shelf. saide get deliveries every tuesday so in 1 day they sold out of all copies including displays.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I'm not trying to spread propaganda, but it is a good book easy for everyone to read, ages 5-adult. I just think it takes a lot of pressing current issues or crises and puts them in perspective. People who read it and understand it may put America back on the right path.

Costco always has a lot and it is cheap there.

Mark is an awesome guy to meet.

BTW is open carried allowed there in VA? I just looked at handgun law.us and it looks like yes.

HoCoShooter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2009
    Howard County
    I'm looking forward to reading it. I hope it does a good job of explaining conservative values and reasoning instead of just bashing liberals. My wife is pretty far left and I'm always looking for quality conservative reading to pass on to her, in hopes that she will join the right side :)

newmike2

I'm not trying to spread propaganda, but it is a good book easy for everyone to read, ages 5-adult. I just think it takes a lot of pressing current issues or crises and puts them in perspective. People who read it and understand it may put America back on the right path.

Costco always has a lot and it is cheap there.

Mark is an awesome guy to meet.

BTW is open carried allowed there in VA? I just looked at handgun law.us and it looks like yes.

food for thought..
    While open carry is legal in VA, I've known two different guys get cited for a "disturbing the peace" type of violation while open carrying in VA, one in Fairfax and the second I think in PW county.
    One had the charges dropped and I don't remember what happened with the other.
    Give the democrats a few more years there and it'll start to look like Montgomery County light.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    food for thought..
    While open carry is legal in VA, I've known two different guys get cited for a "disturbing the peace" type of violation while open carrying in VA, one in Fairfax and the second I think in PW county.
    One had the charges dropped and I don't remember what happened with the other.
    Give the democrats a few more years there and it'll start to look like Montgomery County light.

That's easily solved too. Carry a video/audio recorder on you and catch it all if Osifer Friendly wants to cite you for doing something that's perfectly legal, then sue the department and take us all our for beer when you win. :)

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I don't really care about open cary I'm just saying. It should be good though. Mark just Topped Amazon today and I hope it keeps up. I think you will learn a lot more from Mark Levin than you will from "The Audacity of Hope" or "Dreams of my father"

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I don't have my copy (yet, and haven't ordered it yet, I know what am I waiting on).

Wonder if they will have a lot of copies there for purchase and signing.

DARNIT!!!!! I'm tempted!!!!!

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I don't have my copy (yet, and haven't ordered it yet, I know what am I waiting on).

Wonder if they will have a lot of copies there for purchase and signing.

DARNIT!!!!! I'm tempted!!!!!

Costco had tons. I'm bring mine form costco to be signed and sending it to a family member who not here because they are working for the government.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    Does anyone know if there is a good guns store around Tyson's corner? I want some more 30 round mags for my WASR-AK.

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    Hmmm. A conservative? How did his book get approved? Dont we have laws about non-standard books?

Or am I three years into the future?

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    If some have not heard Mark Levin, you may replay his show via podcast, free. This man is one of the smartest, most articulate, passionate, sensitive, patriots out there. You will learn a whole lot you would never otherwise know about the founding of our great nation. And he's funny.
    (That's right, I said funny.)
    Plus, as he says, he has the finest voice in radio...
    marklevinshow.com

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    I got to meet him and say two sentences. I also got him to sign two books and 2 8x11 portraits. I also got to touch his hand when I was shaking it.

me.jpg

me2.jpg

DSCN2185.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom