• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Your chance to join us in the penultimate (insert fancy word here) MUM of the year. Don't miss the chance to give your Delegate or Senator an earful as they cross the sidewalk and generally enjoy the camaraderie with fellow patriots.

Man Up Munchies at the City Dock Mission at 6p, assemble on the bricks at 7:15p(ish).

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    I'm in.

I hope to see a whole bunch of people in Annapolis on Monday night. The weather looks great right now. Come on out and enjoy your right to free speech!

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Will be out of town thru April 12.

Meanwhile, illegitimati non carborundum. With apologies to Vinegar Joe Stilwell.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."

:patriot:

Extremism in the pursuit of office is no vice, and Moderation in political debate is no virtue - according to the DNC.

Here's the ad that killed Goldwater, and gave us LBJ:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Tell us more.
    Some Guy offered to her boyfriend to hold a "Be Strong Defend Liberty" sign which he did, she then recoiled in disgust and proudly told us she was "pro gun control". Then she asked if and why I was filming her? I told her that we had a thing going and that she is in America and in public.

That's when she told us that she was Canadian and proud of it. I told her that we love Canada, our big dumb neighbor to the north. Then I said that we love Canadian actors and musicians but are not a fan of their socialized medicine, gun control and weather.

She took major offense, who would have thought? :shrug: :lol2:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Some Guy offered to her boyfriend to hold a "Be Strong Defend Liberty" sign which he did, she then recoiled in disgust and proudly told us she was "pro gun control". Then she asked if and why I was filming her? I told her that we had a thing going and that she is in America and in public.

That's when she told us that she was Canadian and proud of it. I told her that we love Canada, our big dumb neighbor to the north. Then I said that we love Canadian actors and musicians but are not a fan of their socialized medicine, gun control and weather.

She took major offense, who would have thought? :shrug: :lol2:

LMAO, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    So good to be back ”On the Bricks” tonight with an excellent turnout, and some good interaction with some legislators who stopped for some conversation.

The usual suspects were too ashamed to acknowledge us or even look us in the eye.

Must be pretty terrible as a “law maker” to sell your soul to your donors so you can claim all those imaginary honorifics and imagine you are respected, when in fact you are a slimy lying traitor to your state.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    Really missing our courageous “Man of Titanium” Swinokur tonight.

Swinokur couldn’t be with us (as he has been nearly every Monday night this session), due to a personal emergency.

Del. C. T. Wilson noted the obvious absence of our Patriot “with no legs” and asked after him; when told the reason Wilson looked genuinely stricken and asked us to convey the message that he “will be praying for him.”

We promised to, and we add our prayers. We love you bro.

EC8BC1DA-D3C6-40CB-9E82-0AC4062A781F.jpeg
    D6D26764-FA07-4A5A-B06B-75C515363B65.jpeg
    0C57BC3D-BF6A-401E-8B45-8647A439FC92.jpeg
    1BD6B145-869B-464A-ADCF-87BF64120E68.jpeg

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Great to see everyone on the bricks last night. Thanks for the company and many laughs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom