• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sigrug17

Jun 22, 2009
    Gaithersburg
    Its.........commming!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XCv0X6SqUg

Join Magpul Dynamics instructors, Travis Haley and Chris Costa as they guide a diverse group of shot gunners up an intense ladder of excellence. On this journey, the viewer takes a student perspective, benefiting as the students identify and solve problems with a variety of shotgun platforms. This 3 disc instructional set progresses quickly as it covers the fundamentals of shotgun manipulation, pattering, weapon's configurations, actions types, ammo management, and real life complex scenarios for the Home Defender, Law Enforcement Officer, Military Operator and Competitor.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    i can't wait till they do the art of tactical flatware so i can better learn how to run my knife and fork

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    OK, is it me, or does that scream, "Cheesy"?

If you're looking for good shotgunning videos that aren't just guys shooting really fast to metal music, I think the Noveske shooting team's youtube instructional videos are pretty good.

Example:

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Everything Magpul touches turns to gold. Face it.

I have two DVD sets of theirs. They are good. Entertaining. Training is backed up with reasoning. They are valuable.

Nothing to substitute for real training but a good way to stay sharp. And not just with a beer and chips sitting on the couch. To dry fire with. Practice with.

Mr BoomStick

Jan 27, 2010
    Hagerstown
    I don't have a problem with magpul i like their products and videos, and look forward to picking this up. IT is always good to see different techniques event though you may not used them immediately you have the knowledge available to adapt to an unfamiliar situation quickly. I also like the team novske video though i do prefer my videos like this and not alot of fluff and music. Use you head learn and don't follow blindly that's for the sheeple.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    OK, is it me, or does that scream, "Cheesy"?

If you're looking for good shotgunning videos that aren't just guys shooting really fast to metal music, I think the Noveske shooting team's youtube instructional videos are pretty good.

Example:

That was pretty awesome. Thanks Ben, I need to practice the shotty reloading more than anything else in my 3-gun game.

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    I really need to stop watching the videos. I finished the handgun and started the carbine and I already want to change up my platforms.

Very instructional for someone (like me) who had LE training but not as dynamic as the videos. Now I need a range to be able to try these techniques out.

Finn

waiting for the zombies
    Feb 28, 2009
    Columbia
    Just got done watching the DVDs ... what else can I say except that it is a Magpul Dynamic DVD. Amazing production values for a shooting DVD. Crisp and clean carmera work and the sound is nice and clean as well. Lots of well thought out and planned drill sets and great demostrations of loading and shooting technic. They are always saying.. this is how WE do it, it might not be the best for YOU but try it and then change what you need to so it works for you. They never get preachy saying that this is the only way to do things.
    The only problem isnt really a problem at all. There are just SO many different types of shotguns and aftermarket parts that they cant focus on all of them so they stuck with the basics. When they were showing how to do sug change overs and having to stop the next round in the tube from feeding I chuckled and said Not if you have a Bennilli Nova! God I love that button on the foregrip!
    I have all their DVD sets except the Ariel Platform one and each one is a great resource and fun watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom