• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    As most of us have seen brownells cancelling backorders of any mag over ten rounds even if being shipped out of state, does anyone know of anyone else using this practice based on billing addresses? as my order was cancelled when I called them they had no better explanation than policy.
    does anyone know if midway usa or other big online retailers are doing this?

SmokeEETR

MSI Executive Member
    Jan 24, 2013
    Harford County
    So give your cash to someone else. I just bought a pile of Magpul 40s from Aim Surplus and shipped them to my Delaware office with a MD billing address. No issues

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    This ban on magazine capacity is not all that new you know? It decreases us from 20 to 10, and almost all the guys on these boards have 30 round mags. Just order from some where else. We have been dealing with this issue for years now......

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I looked at the last several orders from Midway and laughed...3 of the last 4 were shipped to DE. Most of the time when I order something, I'll get a few 30 round mags, just to stockpile.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    This ban on magazine capacity is not all that new you know? It decreases us from 20 to 10, and almost all the guys on these boards have 30 round mags. Just order from some where else. We have been dealing with this issue for years now......

This. Sportsman's Guide will ship to a Pa address. I've been getting my larger capacity mags from them since about Oct 1.....

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    As will Cabela's. Picked up 2 40 pmags from my house in DE yesterday, MD billing.

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    I know that this law is not new I was asking if any other companies had taken on the approach that brownells had, glad midway and a few others are still willing to ship out of state. thanks. sorry if I came off as joe dumbass with this "new" law, forgot I was amongst the internet elite and glad I was set straight.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Or get them as rebuild kits from Joe Bob's. Or get the shipped to a UPS store outside of the state, they will hold or for a few days for you if you call them to let them know it is coming.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have recently received mags from Midway USA by sending to my Virginia address.

Pre 10-1, I have had lots of 30 rounders sent to a buddy's house in Springfield from Midway. Haven't had to do this post Oct. 1, but I don't see an issue if it was done pre 10-1.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    One thing about Brownells (that really sucks): my friend is a local LE and gets LE discount from them (20 or 25%). He asked me if I wanted anything since he was ordering anyway. So he and I both put some Glock +2 mag extensions along with some other stuff (springs and such). Brownells refused to ship the mag extensions to MD even though:

1. He is obviously LEO, since he gets the LE discount
    2. If you put the mag extension on a glock 10 rd mag, it wont work (although now that I think about it, I guess it will work on a Glock 26 mag.....but not on the Glock 19 or 17 10 rd mags).

Ridiculous. Glockmeister shipped extentions straight to me just 1.5 months ago. I wont deal with Brownells again. Midway seems to carry all the same stuff, and I've never had any issues with them.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    :)

http://www.classiccityfirearms.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=14973

Just add the rebuild kit option to your cart. It's 10 cents per mag.

Not for much longer.

Due to changes in state laws regarding magazines capacity limits, we will no longer be offering magazine rebuild kit services as of 12pm EST, January 8, 2014. If you are in need of magazine rebuild parts and need them shipped into a state that has enacted magazine capacity regulations, please purchase them prior to the January 8, 2014 deadline. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@classiccityfirearms.com.

Sent from a galaxy far, far, away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom