Machine gun Show/Open house! Come check out MGs in person!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Dad had an M11 back in the day. Sold it to an undisclosed member of this forum. Always climbs

You and I have messaged before about an M16. I think that'd be my go to. Either that or an MP5. Always thought the AC556 were reasonably priced as well.

My Upgraded M11 compares well with a MP5. The MP5 has the edge but not for the money. The M16 is always a good way to go. It will mostly always beat its HK counterpart from my experience other than in 9mm. That said a MP5 roller delayed blow back upper is coming for the M16 platform. M16 is great in that you can do just about any type of shooting you want with many different calibers. So many options. AC556 are nice but if you can afford a M16, its hands down the way to go. M16s are continuing to climb, better stop thinking and buy! :)

I almost always suggest buying, but I have yet to be wrong... ;)

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    My Upgraded M11 compares well with a MP5. The MP5 has the edge but not for the money. The M16 is always a good way to go. It will mostly always beat its HK counterpart from my experience other than in 9mm. That said a MP5 roller delayed blow back upper is coming for the M16 platform. M16 is great in that you can do just about any type of shooting you want with many different calibers. So many options. AC556 are nice but if you can afford a M16, its hands down the way to go. M16s are continuing to climb, better stop thinking and buy! :)

I almost always suggest buying, but I have yet to be wrong... ;)

I see the M16 as optimal for versatility. Obviously. I'd like a .22LR upper to use as a full auto bullet hose just to mess with

You had previously told me the Sendra conversions or factory Colts were best

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    CMMG RDB will work in a MAX11-15.

Now that is great! A 9mm gun with a 223 conversion upper with a conversion back to 9mm! I love it! I bet it does shoot well!

I see the M16 as optimal for versatility. Obviously. I'd like a .22LR upper to use as a full auto bullet hose just to mess with

You had previously told me the Sendra conversions or factory Colts were best

Frankly the M11 Lage 22 conversion is better than a M16 conversion but you can get a 22 conversion for the M16 for sure. I have not seen to many with large mags (I feel like 40rd is a the best) and quick loaders for the magazines.

Shut your whore mouth! :lol2:

I don't lie. Eric and I sat down with my M11 and PW's factory swing down MP5. The MP5 was better but it was pretty close. Certainly not worth the 3x price tag better. It was pretty impressive as I have always called the MP5 kind of the 9mm SMGs but the M11 is getting there with the upgrades!

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I was working on digging stuff out of the safe today too. Don't have any as heavy as yours (yet.:evilgrin3)

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Sadly I'm going to miss this one. As a MDTCA member, that hurts. Don't be sad for me, 'cause I'm judging a BBQ competition. :D

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Yeah, I am going to have trouble fitting everything in the Durango. I need a trailer or a larger SUV.

And I maybe have something new for this year!

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Sadly I'm going to miss this one. As a MDTCA member, that hurts. Don't be sad for me, 'cause I'm judging a BBQ competition. :D

Good for you. I still haven’t joined despite owning one and working on #2 but, alas, I also can’t make it. However you can be sad for me as I’ll be slaving away on call in HCGH.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Yeah, I am going to have trouble fitting everything in the Durango. I need a trailer or a larger SUV.

And I maybe have something new for this year!

This belongs in the First World Problems thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    This belongs in the First World Problems thread lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s one nice thing about my Sequoia

Attachments

• DF9F3A28-C91D-4648-BB5C-A5F17A81CFCD.jpg
      DF9F3A28-C91D-4648-BB5C-A5F17A81CFCD.jpg
      84.9 KB · Views: 120