Machine Gun Show and MDTCA's open house @ AGC. Free Show!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    MDTCA is about ready to kick off the beginning of its 2017 shooting year. Each year we hold an open house/MG show. This is a real gun show, nothing is for sale, just a show! Its free to attend and open to the public! Come on out and learn more about MGs and see some great MGs that you rarely see in person.

If you are interested in MGs at all, its well worth your time. I have yet to have one person come and complain that they wasted their time! Come just to see or come and learn about the process of buying a MG. Many MDS members will be there displaying their MGs.

WHEN: Sunday, March 12th from 2:00 to 5:00 pm in the AGC’s Barnes range house, 11518 Marriottsville Rd, Marriottsville MD 21104

If you are interested in getting MDTCA emails, PM your email address to me.

View attachment MDTCA AGC FLYER 2017.pdf

Here are some Virtual tours of the show from 2016, 2015 and 2013:

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    I'm interested as well, was in another member club until 2012/2013. I'm also waiting on my first FA. Sunday's timing is just a little off, but I might be able to swing it.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I'm interested as well, was in another member club until 2012/2013. I'm also waiting on my first FA. Sunday's timing is just a little off, but I might be able to swing it.

No, 2013 was the first time. Always been MDTCA. There was a Tommy gun show done twice before that with another club and the national TCA. That was a strictly Tommy gun display. This will be a very different show with a wide range of MGs.

If you have not come, its well worth the trip if you have any interest in Full Auto.

GeorgeSSR

Jan 31, 2009
    No, I'm saying I was an AGC member in another club (and my membership lapsed at the start of 2013) and am interested in rejoining AGC. I'm thinking this might be an event I should attend if I'm looking to join MDTCA rather than my old club?

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    No, I'm saying I was an AGC member in another club (and my membership lapsed at the start of 2013) and am interested in rejoining AGC. I'm thinking this might be an event I should attend if I'm looking to join MDTCA rather than my old club?

Oh, I got it. We have a meeting at the same place starting at noon. If you want to join, that would be the best time. Hope to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom