• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm still very happy with Cabela's. Worst case, the ammo doesn't come and I have $55 extra dollars to waste on something else.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Got one! I hope...After all, it is Cabelas and I have a track record with them. It's been improving, but I'll believe it when the box shows up.

Thanks, OP!!!:party29:
    After checking this thread today and remembering I hadn't received any email since the confirmation email I went to my account- order cancelled:sad20:

Mine shows shipped.
    Hope you get yours (I am being sincere, not a smartass)

1/17. 814pm
    My confirmation email came 1/17 at 8:10PM- this is why my original post said I have a track record of issues with Cabelas. One time I had 1K of CCI MiniMags IN THE CART, and in the time I took to find my login they had taken it out of my cart and showed OOS:mad54:

I purchased 3 minutes after JOHNHMPG on 1/17 when it was still listed in stock. His shipped. I got an order confirmation and an estimated delivery date. Four days later they cancelled it about 2 hours ago. No email or anything. Just cancelled it. That ticks me off.
    Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason- mine was 4 minutes prior, at least. I think for me it's just bad karma- same as when I get in line at the Grocery... You don't want to be behind me, that's all I need to say.

and you guys didn't believe me when I said... I"ll believe it when its sitting at my door.... HA
    Yep

I'm still very happy with Cabela's. Worst case, the ammo doesn't come and I have $55 extra dollars to waste on something else.
    I have received one out of five of the orders that I have tried to place with them after catching a post here- at least I'm not O-fer... I appreciate getting the opportunity to try. Thanks to all you guys that post these for us. It's still better than getting blanked at WallyWorld!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I love Cabela's. They cancelled all 3 of my M22 orders which sucks, but I used a $50 gift card on one of the cancelled orders. After I ordered, I threw the used gift card away. Apparently that was a dumb move, because they hadn't yet charged the gift card and it was still good. Who knew :shrug:? Anyway, the customer service rep I spoke with is having a new card sent to me. Whew!:party29:

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    As of 4:30 my order was being shown as processed. Now at 5:25 it shows cancelled. A let down no doubt but living in Maryland we should all be used to let downs by now.

SolomonsCommune

Tomato Grower
    Mar 28, 2013
    Calvert County
    My order seemed to be good and in 'processing' mode till I woke up this morning and saw an email from Cabelas stating that my order was cancelled. They say they're 'sold out for season'.

Actually fine with me. I have a bit of 22lr left around. It was an impulse buy and after I made it I considered cancelling.

That 50 bucks could better be used towards my next electric bill which will be high due to this crazy arctic weather we're seeing this week.

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    My order seemed to be good and in 'processing' mode till I woke up this morning and saw an email from Cabelas stating that my order was cancelled. They say they're 'sold out for season'.

Actually fine with me. I have a bit of 22lr left around. It was an impulse buy and after I made it I considered cancelling.

That 50 bucks could better be used towards my next electric bill which will be high due to this crazy arctic weather we're seeing this week.

Got the same this morning.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    so if some got it and some got cancelled...... what the hell was the phone call/ghost website deal? :confused:

Its just the phone jockeys at cabela's doing their best to say something other than "Our system was not, is not, and never will be equipped to handle any product that has a supply/demand problem such as .22 lr." They are hoping that giving you some story about ghost web pages, etc will get you off the phone because there really is nothing that they can do to change the fact that our orders were cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom