• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Shut up, please. Do not tell where to get them. We must keep those sources to ourselves.:innocent0

BTW, I a bought a dozen mags when I got my M&P 2 years ago.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    The best I have ever seen for them is $21.99 and dealer cost @ midway is $30. So $25 for an in-stock item seems pretty good to me. Plus, 44mag.com offers "repair kits" on 30 rd mags for those of us here in the peoples republic.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    I think the reason that 44mag.com has them in stock is because they are asking $25 each for them. :(

CDNN was selling them for $29.99 a few months back. I also know a local S&W dealer sold the same mags for $35+ to a gun buyer. (Not me.)

44mag.com's price of $25 isn't out of line. Do you know of a source that is cheaper?

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    44mag.com's price of $25 isn't out of line. Do you know of a source that is cheaper?

Botach Tactical had them for $19.99 when I ordered 6 of them, but they are backorded. :sad20:
    The exact same magazines are now being shown on their web site for $21.95 (still backordered I guess).
    http://www.botachtactical.com/smwempma.html

Cheaper than 44mag.com, but who knows how long they will be backordered.
    To save $30, I'll wait patiently.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I think the reason that 44mag.com has them in stock is because they are asking $25 each for them. :(

My 9 compacts are $35 each, so $25 is a deal!

Page shows that they are out of stock now. I'd love to pick up a few more mags since they are so hard to come by.

mrfreeze

Shooter
    Oct 17, 2010
    Crofton
    They sell fast..Last time I ordered 5 and was lucky enough to get them. Seems that they are always out of stock..

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    Considering tackle box has a full size M&P .40/.357 mag for 69.99 I don't think 25 bucks is bad! Hell I paid 35ish at Accurate for a compact mag. They're more expensive it seems anyway.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    On Target wants $45 for one. $25 is pretty good. I've got about 4 of backordered at Midway right now.

Montauk17

Mar 4, 2011
    Huntingtown
    Thanks for the info. I ordered 4 of them last Thursday when you opened this thread and they arrived yesterday. They sold out right away last Thursday but it looks like they have a few more in stock now.

ffemtreed

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2011
    Wilmington, NC
    a week or two ago i ordered 17 round 9mm mags for the M&P at Dunns Sporting Goods for $15.88 a piece.

You might need to call them because their website says they are illegal in MD, but we know that the aren't (yet). I talked to Lauren and she verified they were legal and told me to place my order on the web.

i got them 3 days later in the mail.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Sev, two things, the guns are popular and second, after the shooting in AZ, there was talk about a mag capacity law. Panic buying.

I bought my 9mm M&P about 2 years back. It was the height of the black rifle and ammo scare. Post Obama election. I was able to order a dozen M&P mags from 44mag.com with no issues, even then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom