• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I just want to know if its the gun that did this or a defective product cuz if it is I need to contact PSA

The gun didn't do that. Its the product. Your lucky it didn't do damage. Its bad.

I'll buy bit from you if they don't replace it. It would be nice for classes showing what bad sstuff looks like.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Greg, if PSA doesn't do anything for you, sell Chad the carrier and I'll donate a carrier (that isn't a POS) for your gf's build.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Greg, if PSA doesn't do anything for you, sell Chad the carrier and I'll donate a carrier (that isn't a POS) for your gf's build.

to tell you the truth this is the first I have ever had problems with their products. This gun was built with all Blem parts but the barrel because me and her wanted to see how low we could build a premium gun

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    to tell you the truth this is the first I have ever had problems with their products. This gun was built with all Blem parts but the barrel because me and her wanted to see how low we could build a premium gun

Understood.

Built one for my brother and sister as a Christmas gift, quality parts on a budget (all in for less than $700), and simple since it was their first AR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom