• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Made it there and back!!! Thanks for all the recommendations gentlemen--for ease we just walked down the street to the Pratt Street Ale House and had a nice relaxed lunch. I'm going to try and go back Sunday with the wife so the girls can meet each other. I'll be looking for a place to do brunch-- this time we'll expand our reach beyond the inner Harbor.
    Iron Rooster in Canton is pretty good. Easy in and out if you take 95 there. Claddaghs on the square has a good breakfast/brunch too. I like Canton because I lived there for 8 years, its safer than most places and is close to the water. There is the Korean war memorial/Canton waterfront "park" that you can walk to from O'Donnell square that has a good view. You can also stroll along the promenade all the way to the science center, it basically starts at the KWM. Ms. Shirley's is supposed to be awesome but I don't like the location. I avoid the inner harbor if at all possible.

Last edited:

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Pizza = Mathews Pizzeria (Canton Area)
    Greek = Samos (Canton, Fed Hill, Greektown)
    Burgers = Abbey Burger Bistro (Federal Hill)
    These are all great selections. Get the crab pizza at Mathews it's pricey but very good. Is Samos still BYOB? Took a few dates to ABB, great burgers. Try the Ostrich if they still have it.

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    That's a little far but I agree although there have been issues on Broadway with bikers and guns. Not sure if they cleaned that up. Anything on Thames st is pretty good and the water view there is nice. Thames St oyster house was good.
    If you mean thug bikers riding all sorts of illegal and without lights, there were maybe 30 last weekend at the Point. Driving all across a two way. Gunned it and the sound of a revving engine was enough for them to GTFO my way. Bet that wouldn't have happened with a silent tesla.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    If you mean thug bikers riding all sorts of illegal and without lights, there were maybe 30 last weekend at the Point. Driving all across a two way. Gunned it and the sound of a revving engine was enough for them to GTFO my way. Bet that wouldn't have happened with a silent tesla.
    Yeah so BPD hasn't done anything about the issue in the past 5 years, got it. I figured as much.

manderson

Ultimate Member
    Jun 3, 2008
    DO NOT go to Lexington Market! You will die. Seriously.
    Very possible. I used to work downtown a lot. At the time Lexington Market was a bad place, and probably worse now. I was new with the company. We were working in a manhole and my job was to keep people from falling in. The senior techs told me to be very careful. The drunks and druggies will walk up just to look down into the hole and possibly fall in. They also told me to hit the ground if I heard gunfire. They were not kidding.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Very possible. I used to work downtown a lot. At the time Lexington Market was a bad place, and probably worse now. I was new with the company. We were working in a manhole and my job was to keep people from falling in. The senior techs told me to be very careful. The drunks and druggies will walk up just to look down into the hole and possibly fall in. They also told me to hit the ground if I heard gunfire. They were not kidding.
    Neither was I...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom