• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Meaningful to me or you................:D ;) :rolleyes: :o :)

Examples of not meaningful:

"Nice!"

"Nice post!"

"Nice gun!"

"Nice gerbil!" (just seeing if you're paying attention)

Examples of meaningful:

"I had a gun like that once. It was fine but jammed every seventh round when using Barf Brand ammo. Once I smoothed out the rails with my brother's belt sander it was fine though. A very reliable single shot semi auto."

"BMW's are really good cars. Mercedes are fair. Porsches and VW's (including Audis) suck genetically modified bananas." (note: in any other order this becomes a non-meaningful post)

"You should check out zoostation's Mosin in the classifieds. It is a really nice Hex receiver gun with a cool burnt wood colored stock that has some unusual cartouches on it. I think it's a heck of a deal."

Hope this helps.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I got it ..................Zoostation Thank You i am trying out different sub-forums and getting used to the site .

And you do really have a nice gerbil and the best to you . I Thank the you and the members who helped me out .

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I got it ..................Zoostation Thank You i am trying out different sub-forums and getting used to the site .

And you do really have a nice gerbil and the best to you . I Thank the you and the members who helped me out .

If you must use the gerbil, make sure to trim his nails!
    :innocent0

Feb 28, 2013
    We use a somewhat unique formula for new posters on MDS. You're only allowed to start new threads once your total number of posts is at least divisible by the square root of one. At that point, you can start a new thread, but only if that particular day is the day before tomorrow.

Hope this helps.

:lol::lol2:

Yes, but you need WC (Water Cooler) access first after 50 meaningfiul posts.

So, I take it that means posting the word "meaningful" 50 times wouldn't quite cut it. :innocent0

Politics is fine.

The things that are instaban offenses pretty much are the obvious baddies, posting racial epithets, threats, encouraging illegality, really nasty insults, and Gotye music videos.

You mean you don't appreciate a video of someone going to learn to tie his tye to music?:innocent0

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yes you have to pay a Post Toll to guys who have over 27K posts. it was O'Malleys idea, that and the Bay Bridge

That toll is payable in ammo. No 22 though, most of the "over 27k" crew are responsible for the shortage. If you think 27k posts are a lot, you should the stash (or cache) of 22 they have. :D

Feb 28, 2013
    That toll is payable in ammo. No 22 though, most of the "over 27k" crew are responsible for the shortage. If you think 27k posts are a lot, you should the stash (or cache) of 22 they have. :D

Oh, THAT explains it.

They're the ones who hang out at Walmart all day scalpin' all the .22LR. That's how they have time to rack up the 27k posts. :lol2:

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I may come in and look around , and see how it runs .

Who did you vote for in the last 2 governor and presedential elections?

Are white people all racist?

Do you own a baby killing AR15?

Do gay lives matter more?

Is ISIS a bunch of misunderstood yutes?

Are Liberals more enlightened than conservatives?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Lol

Who did you vote for in the last 2 governor and presedential elections?

Are white people all racist?

Do you own a baby killing AR15?

Do gay lives matter more?

Is ISIS a bunch of misunderstood yutes?

Are Liberals more enlightened than conservatives?

That is very funny. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom