• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CWood

May 2, 2011
    S.MD
    I put this together with scrap wood and old holster. Basically free.

BedGun1.jpg

BedGun2.jpg

BedGun3.jpg

e mail me if you have any questions.

CWood

May 2, 2011
    S.MD
    I did see that:lol: and was why I posted, but I do use this and and it works. I won't advise anyone to break in my door and try to race to the BR. I have battle stress syndrome, wake at the drop of a hat and will blow your head clean off(heard that somewhere).

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I did see that:lol: and was why I posted, but I do use this and and it works. I won't advise anyone to break in my door and try to race to the BR. I have battle stress syndrome, wake at the drop of a hat and will blow your head clean off(heard that somewhere).

:lol2::thumbsup:

nice job! gotta lov em redneck tech.. ;)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Slim-jims and guns are in my night-stand, jager in the mini-fridge across from my bed. :D

Better man than me, can't sleep worth a crap, I'd sleep even worse if it'd mean spilling my beer...

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    Looks good. I don't have a nightstand, and have rigged up something like this before so that I don't have to go feeling around for a gun on the floor in the dark.

What's with the unwarranted mockery, mpdc, both in this thread and the other? Makes you sound like kind of a dick. Then again, you're the guy who says you don't feel the need to carry off duty or some such thing, right? Most crimes are committed against people who aren't cops, and living in Baltimore City, I don't know where else you feel would be more appropriate for me to be armed. Do you not believe in guns for self defense? Are they only to be used by police and for recreation?

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Looks good. I don't have a nightstand, and have rigged up something like this before so that I don't have to go feeling around for a gun on the floor in the dark.

What's with the unwarranted mockery, mpdc, both in this thread and the other? Makes you sound like kind of a dick. Then again, you're the guy who says you don't feel the need to carry off duty or some such thing, right? Most crimes are committed against people who aren't cops, and living in Baltimore City, I don't know where else you feel would be more appropriate for me to be armed. Do you not believe in guns for self defense? Are they only to be used by police and for recreation?

chil-lax man.. we were just ribbing the guy a bit. no bad intentions.

if you dont know southern humor.. dont read in to it!

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    chil-lax man.. we were just ribbing the guy a bit. no bad intentions.

if you dont know southern humor.. dont read in to it!

My bad, it's hard to convey/interpret tone through online text... if I misunderstood or flat out missed the joke, my sincere apologies.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011

Settle down big guy I was only poking fun at him since I literally posted that other thread 2 days ago and then this pops up.

As for carrying off duty, I usually don't but if your allowed to and want to carry by all means enjoy your freedom.

As for guns they shouldn't be used at all not for police and recreation they are dangerous didn't you see all the crime that GUNS caused. In fact someone just caused it about an hour ago (I just got to work). Well actually he shot himself in the leg.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    My bad, it's hard to convey/interpret tone through online text... if I misunderstood or flat out missed the joke, my sincere apologies.

Its the interwebs. I dont take anyone too seriously. ;)

Ive met the op in person so he know (hope he does) that we are juust picking on him. :)

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    As for guns they shouldn't be used at all not for police and recreation they are dangerous didn't you see all the crime that GUNS caused. In fact someone just caused it about an hour ago (I just got to work). Well actually he shot himself in the leg.

Yes, this is true, in fact mpdc believes that so strongly I'm going to relieve him of all his weapons later on today, maybe that Area 51 game too - since it just shows how bad guns can be. :D

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom