Love it when MSP gets there A$$ handed to them in the house.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    For those of you not on Facebook, could you PM me the reason(s) you choose not to utilize this social media? Please also let me know if there are other social media platforms that you utilize or avoid. I will keep the information anonymous. I am doing some research pertinent to these areas.

:shocked4: :tinfoil:

:lol2:

atimesublime

Mar 23, 2009
    Montgomery County MD
    wow .. this is quite the boo boo made by the officer ... and afterwards ... having the brass balls to tell the Delegate that he refused to answer further questions??? wow .... just wow...

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    For those of you not on Facebook, could you PM me the reason(s) you choose not to utilize this social media? Please also let me know if there are other social media platforms that you utilize or avoid. I will keep the information anonymous. I am doing some research pertinent to these areas.

Facebook is the equivalent to an ammo log IMO:innocent0

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    This is good medicine for those among us who keep saying that the uniformed members of the MSP are really our friends. Wake up! The MSP IS the strong arm of the government.

atimesublime

Mar 23, 2009
    Montgomery County MD
    I actually bought my first gun from Fred's (long before finding MDShooters) and will never go back. Waaay over paid, they screwed with me over my 14+ day wait, were rude at the counter, rude over the phone, etc...

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    :thumbsup: I dont know if "Fred" is the owner but its ridiculous to be two faced about guns and ammo...
    I am almost certain that the owner of Fred's is a guy named Doug. Perhaps a family business that was passed down? Whatever the case, I'll never do business with them again.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I recall in the early days my former senator, Leo Green, vice-chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, tried repeatedly to get a law passed that mandated truthful testimony. To my knowledge, no such bill ever passed.

The point was driven home during one of the gun hearings, when I advised Senator Green that then MSP Superintendent David Mitchell gave testimony that was less than accurate. But, that's another story.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Its actually a shame. These troopers (like at the Judiciary proceedings) are obviously unprepared and being sent into the wolves with boiler plate comments that don't hold water. (pun not intended)

The higher ups in the MSP should be called on the carpet, these guys showing up to these things aren't the real problem in this situation.

VWTurbo

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Perry Hall
    So let me get this straight...when you are asked a question in the house you can just say "I'm not going to answer that..." huh, I'm gonna file that one away for use later

I would like to try that with SWMBO and see what happens and these clowns get away with it...smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom