• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saln

Dec 28, 2008
    from all directions. I believe its time to start supporting each others states functions. We need to start fighting dirty. "We will not comply". They ALL are our servants, sucking up makes me sick. If after all the dog and pony shows and the majority obviously being pro firearm, if any new laws are passed, I Will Not Comply. Time is up, nothing personal.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Your heart is in the right place, but as Marylanders, we need to focus our efforts in our state first and foremost.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    from all directions. I believe its time to start supporting each others states functions. We need to start fighting dirty. "We will not comply". They ALL are our servants, sucking up makes me sick. If after all the dog and pony shows and the majority obviously being pro firearm, if any new laws are passed, I Will Not Comply. Time is up, nothing personal.

There are multi-state operations in the early stages of development, trust me. I've been reading of a couple on other sites, and they are promising.

The focus now, though, should be to solidify our position in MD, because we're among the few states where The People have the toughest job... so concentration is critical.

I understand the desire to 'go big'... MD is trying that now, and we have provided a greater, broader, and stronger front than they anticipated.

We can do this here. Now. Right.

If others come to help us, great. But we need to remember we have one of the tougher battles out there. We can--and will--help them, once we're squared away.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    What do you propose exactly?

Well we could encourage folks from neighboring states who are "safe" for the moment to come be a body in Annapolis. Even if they won't let them in being non-residents, they can still stand outside and be present.

saln

Dec 28, 2008
    Well we could encourage folks from neighboring states who are "safe" for the moment to come be a body in Annapolis. Even if they won't let them in being non-residents, they can still stand outside and be present.

Exactly the angle I have been working.

Also, If NY slips, Maryland gets its legs broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom