• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    In the past I have resorted to using a company out of Ohio for t-shirts, decals, die cuts, and banners. Well long story short the owner sold it and the new guy is a dick.

I'm looking for a decent place to get some custom decals and shirts made. Any ideas.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    If you have already have the graphic designs I'd seriously look at using VistaPrint.

They do excellent work, are fast, and very reasonable. I've been using them for the announcement postcards I've created for Loch Raven Skeet & Trap. Since I've started using them I've steered other people there as well. Everyone's been pleased.

They pretty much do everything you mentioned. You upload your files to their website and place your order. Turnaround is fast.

Bigpapa

Enthusiast
    Apr 18, 2011
    MD
    +1 for VistaPrint, have used them for vinyl banners and such. Very fast and reasonable as stated above.

FI$H

Oct 11, 2011
    I can help you out with the shirts and decals, let me know what your looking to have done.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Captain jerrys on Reisterstown road. I got 3 color shirts printed there for dirt cheap. Well well under $10 a shirt. If i wanted i could sell them for $9 and make a profit

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Wow thanks for all the quick responses. Once I get everything drawn up and proofed (this weekend) I will be in contact with a couple people. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom