• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Looking for a Glock 48 MOS. Can't find one anywhere. Even the big online retailers are out of stock so I can't transfer one to my LGS.

Any IPs have them in stock?

89BSP

Jun 12, 2013
    Allegany County
    All the pawn shops up here in Western MD seem to have them in stock, the 43x MOS is the one they are having trouble finding

Last edited:

patriotmd

Sep 21, 2016
    I'm kind of cross posting here and I'm not active here really, but I just came up with a question regarding the G48 MOS.
    I was just looking through the MD Handgun Roster and realized that every other MOS model is listed, EXCEPT the G48.
    Can anyone enlighten me on this? Did I miss a notation somewhere that lumps the MOS in with the regular G48?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I'm kind of cross posting here and I'm not active here really, but I just came up with a question regarding the G48 MOS.
    I was just looking through the MD Handgun Roster and realized that every other MOS model is listed, EXCEPT the G48.
    Can anyone enlighten me on this? Did I miss a notation somewhere that lumps the MOS in with the regular G48?
    I bought one months ago. So definitely approved.

The Roster was changed a couple of years ago so they don't have to approve every single model of the same gun. Makes a stupid system a little easier

patriotmd

Sep 21, 2016
    I bought one months ago. So definitely approved.

The Roster was changed a couple of years ago so they don't have to approve every single model of the same gun. Makes a stupid system a little easier
    Oh, you're right. I forgot about that.
    To be transparent I've had a G48 MOS for a couple years already, I was just looking over the latest roster updates and realised it wasn't on there.
    Thanks for the reminder!

ps, That does show some contradictions(surprising /s) within the roster, like the P365 XMacro SNAFU

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom