Long time lurker, first time poster from Howard Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kamikazeH20mln

Dec 12, 2009
    Ellicott City, MD
    Been around these forums several times in the past few months, and finally registering. Have a few friends that I know are on here, but don't know their aliases yet. Great wealth of info located on here :-)

Grew up on shottys, .22 long rifles, lots of BB guns, and first person shooter video games in upper Hazzard county until I moved out after graduating Harford Community.

Moved around a bit in Baltimore City and County, and bought a place in Ellicott City. In January of this year, purchased my first gun (that wasn't a gift): Mossberg 590 Cruiser Special Purpose at the Fredrick fairgrounds.

Just got a front pistol grip for it today and already have a ATI fold out stock (but finding the right sized screw into the gun is a @#!@%!@!)

I was also given last Xmas a Browning Safari Hi-Power 30-06 rifle, Grade 1 manufactured in Belgium from my grandfather that he bought in 1961. One of my friends from my gaming clan, 3rdRcon, helped get it researched by Browning with a certificate of authenticity. Needs to go to a gunsmith to check it out since it hasn't been fired for 15+ years.

Been shopping lately for a AK with an under-fold (have always wanted an AK since I was little). Been shopping around now and seeing lots of inflated prices locally. Found one I like on the web (YUGO M70 AB2 RIFLE), but looking for a local FFL holder to purchase it under.

Girlfriend got the gun bug, and she just purchased her first as a .38 Special revolver from On Target on the cheap. She takes her first lessons soon and fires her first gun EVER.

If anybody can pass some recommendations on the above, would appreciate it :-)

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    KAMI!!! What's up man? Haven't talked to you in a while, still hangin at DNC? If you still have my number and need anything just give me a shout.

Yes fella's the Browning is a beautiful gun.

kamikazeH20mln

Dec 12, 2009
    Ellicott City, MD
    KAMI!!! What's up man? Haven't talked to you in a while, still hangin at DNC? If you still have my number and need anything just give me a shout.

Yes fella's the Browning is a beautiful gun.
    Heh. Yup, still play with the Deadly Night Crew on and off. Mostly on Steam. Glad to see that you frequent here. Looks like I better grab a beer then :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom