• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tommy803

Jul 12, 2013
    Monrovia
    I just got the call from GunRunners to come pick up. My date was 18Jun2013.

Whoo Whoo... Do you know what day it is? Hump dayyyyy...
    It's still funny for some reason.. :lol:
    Wednesday would be a good day to get the call. Mine was in the same week.
    I will have the phone close by. Thanks

Jiman

Dec 12, 2012
    Whoo Whoo... Do you know what day it is? Hump dayyyyy...
    It's still funny for some reason.. :lol:
    Wednesday would be a good day to get the call. Mine was in the same week.
    I will have the phone close by. Thanks

It'll come from a guy named Matt. I guess Fred is gone, gone. At least Bob has help.

ameridane

Jun 5, 2013
    I'm a hapy camper today. I called MSP to ask about my app. I was told that they processed my app yesterday on 9/3/13. Long story short about the waiting time with MSP: :party29:

Bought 4/27/13
    Faxed to MSP 5/5/2013
    ND on 9/3/13

total of 130 days waiting. New record???

Jiman

Dec 12, 2012
    About time! What tooku so long?:)

Congrats!

All mine!!!:D

9679857580_a5f4646ef7_m.jpg

ianmcall

Sep 21, 2011
    Damascus, MD
    Made the drive to Duffys to make a new purchase. Very busy but, they had me in and out of there in no time. I can personally confirm they are 8 day wait for everyone.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Can't say for sure with personal knowledge but I was told today by a friend at work that Estate Brokers in HdG is now beginning to release on time. We were talking a week or so ago and he stated he had two being held and hoped that his ND would come back in time (he didn't know about the HQL 10/1 interpretation either). I had suggested that he do a transfer to the Bank. Anyways back to today, he stopped by and talked to the lady at Estate Brokers and she has apparently gotten her concerns answered and told him she would release in 8 days now. Anyway hope this is true and another is added to the list of on time releases.

ajparis71

Sep 6, 2013
    Annapolis
    For all information pertaining to the 8 Day release go to the following links:

Main Folder

General Information Document

Dealer Specific SpreadSheet Go to this thread for a list of dealers release policies

If you have any information to add use the comment feature on the documents. Just highlight the dealer or info you'd like to update and click comment. You do not need to be a google user to view and comment. Don't be a taker, be a giver.

The information in the documents changes daily. Stay informed
    Hi everyone. New here but wanted to let you know Anaglers in Annapolis are releasing fast. I purchased a Ruger Sr9C about three weeks ago. Got the call yesterday to come pick it up - all I had to do was sign the early release form. Also, I called The Armory in Annapolis. If you purchase a regulated firearm by this Saturday, they WILL release it to you by Oct 1st.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Baltimore's Best Pawn release information has changed. They're doing 11 day release across the board. The pawn technique was nice, but apparently non-pawn shops were pulling that...

Slimster22

Mar 13, 2009
    Northern Balt Co
    Horst and McCann update

They posted this on facepalm

To our Customers and Patrons:
    If you, or someone you know, has a pending application for a firearms purchase in process currently at our store, please call in for a personal update on the status of your application.
    We are currently working with each individual applicant in the process of their paperwork.
    If you have any other questions, please call:
    410-399-9518

Thank you all for your continued patience and understanding.
    We look forward to seeing each of you soon.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    Talked to Cooter for Cooters Classic Firearms in Darlington yesterday about transferring a 1911.

I confirmed that he is no longer accepting transfers EXCEPT for previous customers and purchases from Thunderstick Enterprises.

He is also, as known before an 8th day release FFL.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Maryland Small Arms Range (I know :sad20:)

They called me and asked that I stop by to pick up my magazines from the pistol that I have in jail. They said that they are releasing mags but not the gun. I asked why not the gun as I have heard that the MSP has told FFL's that any pistols that are picked up after 10/1 need to have a HQL. She said that she was in the meeting this week and that was not the case. I said I was going to stop by this week and ask for mag before she called and ask if they were doing a normal release like BASS PRO and she said no, but was surprised the BP was releasing on time.

So long story short PICK UP MAGS not rest of purchase until NCIS. :mad54:

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Maryland Small Arms Range (I know :sad20:)

They called me and asked that I stop by to pick up my magazines from the pistol that I have in jail. They said that they are releasing mags but not the gun. I asked why not the gun as I have heard that the MSP has told FFL's that any pistols that are picked up after 10/1 need to have a HQL. She said that she was in the meeting this week and that was not the case. I said I was going to stop by this week and ask for mag before she called and ask if they were doing a normal release like BASS PRO and she said no, but was surprised the BP was releasing on time.

So long story short PICK UP MAGS not rest of purchase until NCIS. :mad54:

That's what my FFL told me yesterday too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom