• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Oh if you want to get into that, the definition of "sexual relations" wasn't transitive.

A hsr B did not imply B hsr A. That entire exchange was painful to read after learning the definition the government used.

3 logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "do you all want a drink?"

First logician says "I don't know"
    Second logician says "I don't know"
    Third logician says "yes"

It's funny you brought this up.

Being that Clinton was a smart cookie, my take on it has always been this.

He said: I never had sex with that woman. Monica Lewinsky.

It was two complete statements and in the eyes of the law he did not make a false statement.

He didn't say: I never had sex with Monica Lewinsky.

Very clever.

PS: This is an all time high for MDS. Making the jump from things that go bang to jumping and banging things.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    It's funny you brought this up.

Being that Clinton was a smart cookie, my take on it has always been this.

He said: I never had sex with that woman. Monica Lewinsky.

It was two complete statements and in the eyes of the law he did not make a false statement.

He didn't say: I never had sex with Monica Lewinsky.

Very clever.

PS: This is an all time high for MDS. Making the jump from things that go bang to jumping and banging things.

Don't try that in court :) You are not POTUS.

booker

Apr 5, 2008
    Baltimore
    Just as our LE and .mil and IC aggregate reams of open source information from our foreign and domestic threats, those who oppose 2A and private firearms ownership will scrape and probe this and other similar forums.

OPSEC and COIN are of vital importance in this day and age. Every post you make can be tracked back.

Marksman

These are not banned...yet. Just wait until they hear about the loophole.

ralphiewithgun_image.jpg

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    wow, can't believe there are 5 pages already... lol. i'm glad I was able to provide the entertainment. I suppose... lol.

Other than make fun and give people a hard time, there's not much else to do in these threads. We've seen this a hundred times since February. All the new guys start topics on HBARs, AR-10s, and so on. Most of the time, after the guys rough you up a little, you become an official member of MDS. It's mostly to have fun and screen you. Welcome to the forum, and thank you for the entertainment. :D

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Folks can we get a list going to help some of us (like me) to have a quick reference of what is NOT going banned comes 10/1. It's confusing as he'll out there.

I'll start with what I know:

AR10 and other AR10 style variants in .308
    AR15 HBAR (or is it Colt Sporter HBAR only?)
    FN SCAR

Sent from my iPad using Tapa...what?

Um your list is not correct ....

I suggest that you wait util after the court rules to make lists..

F8L_Funnel

Jan 28, 2013
    MSP told an FFL I know that AR-10 "are the same as AR-15 and if he sells one he will go to jail"

They were out of the MDS strength, so this will have to do.

Never under estimate the power of tightly wrapped tin foil.

View attachment 97897

Another witty new guy chiming in, huh?

If we're all so nutty and paranoid here, why are you spending so much time on the site? You've got half as many posts after five months as I do in five years.

You seem to take some smirking pleasure labeling legitimate concerns exposed in this thread as tin-foil hat paranoia. But you're the only one doing it. Notice that?

So please, I'm asking...

Are you a paid Bloomberg/TBC/CSGV troll?

shaddydan

ADHD chicken fighter
    Oct 22, 2010
    Hydes

If we're all so nutty and paranoid here, why are you spending so much time on the site? You've got half as many posts after five months as I do in five years.

You seem to take some smirking pleasure labeling legitimate concerns exposed in this thread as tin-foil hat paranoia. But you're the only one doing it. Notice that?

So please, I'm asking...

Are you a paid Bloomberg/TBC/CSGV troll?

He has had some problems with other members in the past.....:innocent0

That's fine. Really. It just sometimes looking down on a noob irks me a bit. Not everyone is knowledgeable about everything, but that don't me that person stupid or a noob. I've been purchasing Russian type weapons for many years and can school many when it comes to an AK, but I don't know crap about most other guns like AR's for instance, neither are the laws and regs around them outside the obvious.
    All I've always known is if I want it I can pretty much go and buy it whenever I desire and now I'm kinda freaking out that all that is changing and I want more guns :) so just trying to educate myself as much as I can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapa...what?

OK, time for you to get your creds or get outted as the gun control troll many people already suspect you of being. Right now. Time to step up.

I know a fair amount about former Soviet-era things. Lots of others here do as well. School us. Tell us something obscure about "Russian-type weapons". Tell us something that might surprise us, something that you can't find in a few minutes of googling "AK-47". Maybe something about magazines, perhaps. Or actual designations of rifles. I'll not give you anything specific, because then you can just search that question and have an answer. So come up with something that's obscure knowledge, and tell us about it.

You came in here with a low post count, asked a "loaded" question, then got a little butthurt when people started sniffing.

So here's the chance to convince everyone, right now. If you're legit, I'll apologize, welcome you, and kiss your butt until it's not hurt anymore! Everyone else will, too.

Time to step up.

Feb 28, 2013
    MSP told an FFL I know that AR-10 "are the same as AR-15 and if he sells one he will go to jail"

What idiot would that be?

Um your list is not correct ....

I suggest that you wait util after the court rules to make lists..

What's not correct about it?

If we're all so nutty and paranoid here, why are you spending so much time on the site? You've got half as many posts after five months as I do in five years

Well, don't judge a man just for that. I've been busier than him. ;)

This is a fun place to hang out.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    So did someone finally compile a list of "not banned but should be" stuff yet? I want to be sure I didn't miss anything... :D

EDIT: OP, in all seriousness just wait a couple of weeks and see for yourself. FFLs will begin stocking merch that is still legal in MD, especially rifles that cause chronic panty-bunching and come the closest to replacing what we can no longer buy.

sgt23preston

USMC LLA. NRA Life Member
    May 19, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Sgt Preston here...

When we started labeling a group of rifles as "Assault Rifles" is when we lost the entire argument...

Had they been classified as Semi Automatic Target Rifles, we might have stood a chance...

They won't be back in my lifetime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom