• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    It may be a dupe, but worth keeping around. This speech was seen all over the state during the SAFE act hearings. It even got some national exposure from RKBA and some of the other sites.

His appearance made a big impression in the state and the fact that it was ignored by many of the legislators helped fuel the fire against the SAFE act that's just getting bigger there.

Scratch--what constructive purpose did your comment serve?

Scratch

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 18, 2013
    Annapolis
    It may be a dupe, but worth keeping around. This speech was seen all over the state during the SAFE act hearings. It even got some national exposure from RKBA and some of the other sites.

His appearance made a big impression in the state and the fact that it was ignored by many of the legislators helped fuel the fire against the SAFE act that's just getting bigger there.

Scratch--what constructive purpose did your comment serve?

This thread about an individual LEO speaking up against the SAFE Act made me curious about the larger, more influential FOP's involvement in fighting this legislation. I found little except their successful attempt to exempt LEO's.

Pstango

Sep 21, 2011
    Mary Esther, FL
    Thanks for sharing the video! This is the first I've see it and it was awesome. I'd love to shake this hero's hand and buy him a beer.

Immersion

You have that power too
    Oct 10, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Thanks for sharing the video! This is the first I've see it and it was awesome. I'd love to shake this hero's hand and buy him a beer.

That's what I'm sayin'!

The man spoke passionately and honestly. He wasn't afraid to stand up against tyranny and made everyone aware of it. I hope he does more in the future. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom