• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    most of the better ones are reversible.
    I have a Kershaw I got at Walmart that is really nice but i think it was over $50

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    most of the better ones are reversible.
    I have a Kershaw I got at Walmart that is really nice but i think it was over $50

What model. Prob is most do not have a reversible clip... and I would like it to be point up carry... but I am not overly picky... just need the one for the leftee as 2 is 1 and 1 is none... These classes with Tom are going to drive me to the poor house

RipkinC

Ultimate Member
    Jun 2, 2007
    Free America
    Boker magnum urban tank. It's ambidextrous.
    wow...
    In general how is this? looks nice and is priced right for what I need (basically just a left-hand pocket-clip knife) My main knife is a spyderco but thats dedicated for my right... I will always have one of their knives, but as a "back-up" its too $$$
    This is basically so when I take a class with Tom he can get off my ars about only having a right-hand knife and what if I get hit in my right hand/arm etc... lol He's cool though. Past class I never plan on having it as I have a secondary Letherman micra on my keychain if for some reason my spyderco's edge should fail :lol2: (though I do use the micra a lot for the screwdriver etc in it.

Edit... just realised that thing is over 6" closed. way too big for a pocket knife!. however this may be ok for bug-out gear

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    This is basically so when I take a class with Tom he can get off my ars about only having a right-hand knife and what if I get hit in my right hand/arm etc... lol
    Should I ever be in the position of being "hit", I don't think grabbing for my knife would be my primary concern. :innocent0

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    What model. Prob is most do not have a reversible clip... and I would like it to be point up carry... but I am not overly picky... just need the one for the leftee as 2 is 1 and 1 is none... These classes with Tom are going to drive me to the poor house

This is the one I have
    0008717116725_500X500.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5127449

the clip is reversable, but you need a special screw driver

Mike215

Feb 11, 2009
    Well I just got mine the other day, it's built like a brick shithouse for the 20 dollars i paid for it. For an EDC knife it's really nice. It's ambidextrous because it's got that little knob deal on the back of the blade instead of on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom