Law enforcement realizes good people with guns deter crime (Wash Times)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    thanks, that is a good read. too bad the obama admin wont give up. hopefully we can get someone more reasonable in 2016

michaera

Love me some freedom.
    Jan 10, 2014
    thanks, that is a good read. too bad the obama admin wont give up. hopefully we can get someone more reasonable in 2016

It is encouraging to hear there's still LE out there that rely on and want citizens to be armed and help. We just can't be armed in this state, that's all. :banghead:

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    I've met some fine pro-2A LEO's at the MDSP Barracks Westminster and in a tangential matter, many thanks to the MDSP Corporal who had me dead to rights speeding this past Sunday while late for church with the family. I wasn't going THAT fast but 12mph over would have definitely been a crappy ticket/points/insurance hassle and he had every right to issue it instead of the warning I received...and I'm not even a cute girl with a short skirt and overflowing bosoms!

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Much larger.....but hey why believe the cops on this board who promote freedom (not directed at you OP)

i dont doubt for a second cops here and else ware believe in ccw but as long as we have obozo in the white house ,or anyone like him, and the ga in md is so anti gun and anti ccw we wont be allowed to defend ourselves in public here. i just hope everyone here votes pro gun and that project dino do some good here and that in 2016 we get a better more pro 2a administration in dc.

michaera

Love me some freedom.
    Jan 10, 2014
    i dont doubt for a second cops here and else ware believe in ccw but as long as we have obozo in the white house ,or anyone like him, and the ga in md is so anti gun and anti ccw we wont be allowed to defend ourselves in public here. i just hope everyone here votes pro gun and that project dino do some good here and that in 2016 we get a better more pro 2a administration in dc.

For this year's elections, I'm hoping for a power shift in the Senate and status quo in the House. Then, maybe Rand Paul for POTUS in 2016.

Any 6th District-ers out there, are you guys fans of Dan Bongino? His CPAC speech made me want to get up and fight!

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Do your research on the candidates. Get out and vote. Call the guys running. Know what they stand for. Let them know you are here. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2013
    As I've mentioned before, we do exist. And in larger numbers than you might think. ;)

Much larger.....but hey why believe the cops on this board who promote freedom (not directed at you OP)

I think we've been saying this for a while now.

:mdpatriot::thumbsup::thumbsup::mdpatriot:

It is encouraging to hear there's still LE out there that rely on and want citizens to be armed and help. We just can't be armed in this state, that's all. :banghead:

Of course, less work for them.;)

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    Gasp...who would've thought. I can't honestly think of a single road guy who is completely anti-gun. I can think of plenty of "brass" (politicians) who are, but are straight up "yes men". I would have to estimate that 98% of LEOs are pro gun, 1% being anti (brass), and the last 1% who are on the fence.

I've met some fine pro-2A LEO's at the MDSP Barracks Westminster and in a tangential matter, many thanks to the MDSP Corporal who had me dead to rights speeding this past Sunday while late for church with the family. I wasn't going THAT fast but 12mph over would have definitely been a crappy ticket/points/insurance hassle and he had every right to issue it instead of the warning I received...and I'm not even a cute girl with a short skirt and overflowing bosoms!

Haha be careful, I know this trooper who stopped you. Come on in to the barrack anytime and we can talk guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland

I agree. The Sheriffs on the eastern shore have been pro 2A for some time. Wicomico County Sheriff Mike Lewis especially. A really great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom