• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Still have plenty of uppers available

Hey Andy, will you guys have uppers for a while to come? I leaned heavily on buying lowers before 10/1, thinking I can get matching uppers later after I pay off the credit card and replenish the bank account. Would be nice to have everything match.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Hey Andy, will you guys have uppers for a while to come? I leaned heavily on buying lowers before 10/1, thinking I can get matching uppers later after I pay off the credit card and replenish the bank account. Would be nice to have everything match.

Me too!!

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD

We'll still be doing plenty of uppers after 1 October. We also have a custom complete upper coming out but it wont be ready until maybe November. I think Clandestine will approve as he was the inspiration.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo

We'll still be doing plenty of uppers after 1 October. We also have a custom complete upper coming out but it wont be ready until maybe November. I think Clandestine will approve as he was the inspiration.

EXCELLENT! I don't want any frankenguns! Back to work...I gotta pay for all this stuff!

-Neal-

Jun 11, 2013
    Got my buddy Riddick to do papers on 2 yesterday and now i think my pop is coming in for two today..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom