• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Ended up getting the 2 small bags, a jumbo bag, a soft pistol case, 3 of the 11.99 polos, and a Fenix flashlight that looked really nice. The best part is I got free shipping w/ the addition of the flashlight...... :innocent0

I love impulse buys... my bank account, not so much.... :sad20:

How much needed to get the free shipping...please don't tell me $100 or more b/c of course I spent $90:rolleyes:

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    I ordered a couple bags, and a flashlight or 2. man my wife is gonna kill me! at least the bags were only $10! with the surefire lights, if you spent more than $50 (i think) you got free shipping.

Hitman4509

Dec 7, 2010
    PG Co
    How much needed to get the free shipping...please don't tell me $100 or more b/c of course I spent $90:rolleyes:

Dont think there's a price limit. Certain items get free shipping... I got the free shipping because of the Flashlight I got, which applied the free shipping to the whole order. The one I got was $60.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I ordered a couple bags, and a flashlight or 2. man my wife is gonna kill me! at least the bags were only $10! with the surefire lights, if you spent more than $50 (i think) you got free shipping.

Damnit I should have added one of the surefire polymer lights...

Edit: Nevermind, you have to spend $50 on Surefire products alone... I don't need a $60 flashlight. I would have coughed up the $40 for the Nitrolon G2 though LOL

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    Grabbed a Bug Out Back, some Howard Leight Impact Ear Pro, and some eye pro as well.

Go online to spend $10....wound up spending $100. Damn it! LOL

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Bought two also, even though I don't need them :). They'll probably go into car trunks with tools, first aid stuff, flashlights, etc.

This looks good for the price:

policestuff_2148_36847596

Pouch for pistol + 5 mags, closeout price, $9.99

http://www.lapolicegear.com/moc-diplomat-pistol-case.html

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    From their Facebook....
    LA Police Gear . You guys bought 6,121 Bail Out Bags in 12 hours. Good Job! All Black ones will ship in the next day or so. If you ordered Tan or OD those will ship as soon as the next shipment arrives. Should be soon. We will do the next fun thing just as soon as the warehouse handles this wave of orders. Thanks again to all that spread the word!5 hours ago · 58 · Like · 12 Comments

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Hey guys, hope this isnt a dupe, but LaPoliceGear is selling Black Bail Out bags for $10 tomorrow, March 8th, from 9am PST- 9pm PST. Its some sort of promotion for having 10,000 fans on facebook. Limit of 2 per customer.

Thanks Unspoken - got 2 bags and added the pistol pouch for $9.99

I've got range bags but now the wife wants to get into shooting and has been sniffing around the net for her own pistol. Had to take advantage of the great deal so she can get all setup.

-Mil-Surp-Phreak-

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2007
    Gaithersburg
    I use 2 of the 4 I bought last year as my go-to fishing bags. The exterior pockets on the length are the perfect size for my digital scale, pliers, and other tools and the 2 pockets at the end I use to put my soft plastic lure bags or a Nalgene of water for the summer. The inside main compartment is the perfect size for 2 small sized Plano boxes for crankbaits and other hard lures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom