• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    Hm. I'll show this to my wife, too. She didn't hate shooting my P22, but if I rush her / push her into things it always ends badly.

Let me show this thread to her before promising anything.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Fantastic! Look forward to it.

Ya, I carry around the house often... Felt real different in public. Its progress, not perfection (yet), hadn't even handled a pistol until 9 months ago. :)

Wish I had pictures of my first session, with all the sweating, grimacing and tears....

Exactly the same here, including the tears. Just 16 months ago for me learning with handguns. I'm with you totally! This is why I am passionate about helping other women. You are doing great, keep it up, practice, practice, practice! I'll post updates for the TWAW MD Chapter!

WellArmedWMN, ShallNotInfringe is one of my students and I must say that she is one of my most rewarding experiences (to me) as an instructor. I have taken her under my wing and will forever be greatful that I did. If SNI becomes involved with your organization, take good care of her.

To you, SNI, it's time to leave the nest..........., and best of luck to you.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Any chance of a range meet at Elk Neck in Cecil or H and M in Belair? And any ladies into guns in Havre de Grace ( besides Debra at Estate Brokers)?

As to carrying at home, I used to do it all time till I moved. I am way too often having to fetch a cat just off the property line to do so now. I also used to carry in PA. It's really no big deal after you do it a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom