• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmitche4

Jan 25, 2012
    I am about to order som kicks high flyer tubes and had a quicke question. I am shooting and over under and was wonder if they are going to fit? I am going to put them in both barrels. Any input would be helpful!:)

PGTMG

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2010
    I have only used them in a Semi-auto. No longer use them because the increase of muzzle blast.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Hunting or clays?

I would look into Muller chokes. For a freeloader, Muller chokes are the best thing ever with the ceramic coating. Why? Cheap claybuster plastic doesnt build up in them.

STeveZ

Thank you, Abelard
    Sep 22, 2011
    Aberdeen, MD
    I assume you are concerned that there won't be room for the second tube once the first one is screwed in? I've never heard of that being a problem.

IMHO porting is of little value in taming recoil or muzzle flip, however it does often produce an annoying muzzle blast for those you're shooting with to endure. And there is also the extra cleaning to be done.

I think extended chokes are valuable though. They protect your gun's muzzle and typically provide a longer transition, conceivably reducing stress from larger sized steel shot.

I was not aware that Muller tubes had a ceramic coating that helped with residue build up, some thing I occasionally have to address with a pocket knife!

jmitche4

Jan 25, 2012
    This is for my hunting gun. The reason I am looking at them is because a buddy of mine has a modified in his gun and never gets cripples all the way out to 50-60 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom