• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BSAN

Nov 23, 2011
    charlotte hall
    So I just picked up a Kel Tec sub 2k today and am happy with the fit and finish for what it is. Wondering if anyone has one that installed the quad rail that Kel Tec is now selling on their website?

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    my friend has some sort of quad rail on his. i dont know who made it, but the gun does not fully lock close know. that would be my only concern. congrats on your purchase!

BSAN

Nov 23, 2011
    charlotte hall
    my friend has some sort of quad rail on his. i dont know who made it, but the gun does not fully lock close know. that would be my only concern. congrats on your purchase!

Thanks man cant wait to take it out... The rifle not closing all the way would be a major concern, hopefully he has the older style. I think I am going to order the newer design Kel Tec has on their website.

nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    Thanks man cant wait to take it out... The rifle not closing all the way would be a major concern, hopefully he has the older style. I think I am going to order the newer design Kel Tec has on their website.

yeah, the rifle closes, but it bends the rail back; probably not a good thing. he put it on himself and i have no clue who made it, but i would have faith in the company to make a decent working product for there guns. what caliber did you get it in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom