• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I have a Ka-Bar my brother gave me in the early 1980s when he joined the Marines. Took it on a boy scout camping trip and had lots of fun with it with my fellow scouts. The adult leaders weren't too happy but he they thought it was cool.

G Rose

MDS Supporter
    Mar 5, 2023
    Berlin MD
    I really love my Ka-Bar knife. Love it so much in fact, I just bought another one this time a special edition one from their State & Union Shop (see below). Lot's of self proclaimed knife efficiados crush my soul by craping all over my beloved Ka-Bar saying it wont hold up, it is shitty steel, its for show, not a real knife, etc.. etc... etc... I've used my Ka-Bar hard since 1993 when I bought it from the main exchange on Fairchild Airforce Base. I just have nothing but good things to say, it cuts, it will kill and does everything I need it to do around the camp. Anyway, please share your thoughts and the image below was my most recent purchase which is due to arrive tomorrow.

6417-red-spacer-hero-1228.jpg
    do not let others influence you, if you are happy with your knife forget all negative comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom