• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pingrr

Dec 7, 2011
    I just received my C&R in the email last night and plan on making my mandatory purchase tonight.

Any suggestions on what my first c&R purchase should be?

jawn

YOU TROLLIN!
    Feb 10, 2011
    INTARWEB
    A Mosin Nagant 91/30?

Alternatively, get a C&R handgun and celebrate your liberation from the 7 day wait.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Some nice handguns available too: Walther P1/P38, Polish P64, Romanian Tokarevs, Nagent Pistols (hard to find ammo but an interesting pistol).

As others have said, you can't go wrong with adding a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 to your collection!

smokedog

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2009
    Frederick Md
    All good suggestions but don't forget the sks.
    Handgun delivered to your door with no 7 day wait is hard to beat for a C&R fix.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Some nice handguns available too: Walther P1/P38, Polish P64, Romanian Tokarevs, Nagent Pistols (hard to find ammo but an interesting pistol).
    As others have said, you can't go wrong with adding a Mosin-Nagant 91/30 to your collection!

I just bought a couple of boxes from AIM for $21.95 each(50 rds) in anticipation of buying a Nagant this week. This was the cheapest I could find it, won't be doing alot of shooting with it, but I have to shoot it some!

pingrr

Dec 7, 2011
    I think I am going to order a rifle and a pistol to start things off. I just faxed over my FFL to a couple dealers. hopefully I will be able to place an order later this afternoon.

My wife is already upset with me over my Christmas gun purchases. I am sure she is really going to think I am wasting money once she finds out that I am buying old guns.

Fester60

Feb 1, 2010
    PA
    I think I am going to order a rifle and a pistol to start things off. I just faxed over my FFL to a couple dealers. hopefully I will be able to place an order later this afternoon.

My wife is already upset with me over my Christmas gun purchases. I am sure she is really going to think I am wasting money once she finds out that I am buying old guns.

Figure out which day the truck is dropping off your guns and intercept before wife finds them. Then hope she can't differentiate them from other guns you already own.

If she is going to get to the box first just tell her it's ammo and to not mess with it because it's heavy and you don't want her to hurt herself picking it up.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

It's an investment!

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC

They are not 'old guns'.:rolleyes:
    They are “limited production imported collector pieces”.:thumbsup:

In all seriousness, if you put the money in C&R, at any time you can sell them for the money you paid or more depending. I cannot think of any outer hobby that allows that security and liquidity.

somoss

Silver Spring
    Feb 18, 2006
    P-64, nangant pistol, CZ-82. P-64 on sale for $150 cant be beet. CZ-82, seems like they are drying up. Nagant, $100, enought said on that

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    If you shop smartly, you can buy just about any C&R firearm and hold it for a couple of years. If you happen to need to sell it for whatever reason, 99% of the time you will at least get what you paid for it if not more.

Not many shoes or purses can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom