• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rfdallas

Feb 18, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Just Got My CZ82 1 Hr ago at UPS. it my 3rd C&R purchase. I bought 2 Nagant m1895 Pistols. The CZ82 is the one handgun i really wanted. i love it. i cant wait to shoot it now. i have to pick up some ammo for it now. here are a couple of pictures. DSC00308.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Novus and I split a case of Silver Bear a while back. It shoots pretty good out of my CZ-82, so I'd definitely recommend it.

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    Novus and I split a case of Silver Bear a while back. It shoots pretty good out of my CZ-82, so I'd definitely recommend it.

yep, silver bear shoots fine out of mine. Ever try and hollow points? Im looking for more of a home defense round. And thats a good looking CZ! I love shooting mine. I just wish I could shoot it more...

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    yep, silver bear shoots fine out of mine. Ever try and hollow points? Im looking for more of a home defense round. And thats a good looking CZ! I love shooting mine. I just wish I could shoot it more...

A little while ago before the ammunition buying frenzy and shortage in 2008, Silver Bear hollow point was actually a few cents to a dollar cheaper than round point from a certain distributor so I bought it instead.
    Now I cannot attest to how well it performs in gelatin, but I can say it functions flawlessly in my CZ82 when it comes to cycling and feeding.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Just Got My CZ82 1 Hr ago at UPS. it my 3rd C&R purchase. I bought 2 Nagant m1895 Pistols. The CZ82 is the one handgun i really wanted. i love it. i cant wait to shoot it now. i have to pick up some ammo for it now. here are a couple of pictures. /QUOTE]

Damn, maybe it is a good thing you did not go through Century after all. :)

Gunner71

Lone Wolf
    Mar 7, 2008
    right behind you
    You will love your Vz82. I have run Lake City FMJ and Silver Bear HP through mine and never a problem. Smooth DA trigger and a fairly short reset for follow up shots. Very nice for a military sidearm.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    My cz-82 eats anything and everything. Wolf, brown bear, silver bear, barnual and some other odd and end types I've tried

rfdallas

Feb 18, 2009
    Frederick, MD
    Very nice.
    :thumbsup:

how much was the cat?:D

the cat is a maine coon. he is about 25lbs and his younger brother is even bigger. pretty big for a cat. there as big as a medium size dog. he even growls when you knock on the door and runs towards it. when my daughters friends come over they as what that is? is that a cat?

ShOrebird

Feb 22, 2010
    the cat is a maine coon. he is about 25lbs and his younger brother is even bigger. pretty big for a cat. there as big as a medium size dog. he even growls when you knock on the door and runs towards it. when my daughters friends come over they as what that is? is that a cat?

A guard cat? What???

The3clipser

Mister Tea
    Nov 29, 2009

Always wanted a Maine Coon. Where'd you get him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom