• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benzman

Aug 1, 2010
    Well folks, I guess I am blessed. I received my C and R license this afternoon in the mail, 32 day after I submitted it. That is so fast based on what Mr. Government usually does. My first purchase, a Walther P38 from Royal Tiger Imports will be sent as soon as I fax my license. Note I have to make copies to fax and each must have an original signature.
    If you do not have one, it is worth the 30.00 to get one. Wayne.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Congrats.

If you fax it, you'll still have the signed copy in your hands to fax to the next supplier. No need to keep signing a new copy each time someone accepts a fax.

You might sign a copy in red and scan it. Some suppliers will accept a copy via email.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Congrats on the C&R, I have considered getting one. Does having one open you up to
    the ATF coming to your house to check your inventory? That is what I have heard.

Again have fun with the new buying power!

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Congrats on the C&R, I have considered getting one. Does having one open you up to
    the ATF coming to your house to check your inventory? That is what I have heard.

Again have fun with the new buying power!

The ATF can audit you, but it's not common. They have to notify you in advance, and you can schedule an appointment either in your home or at their office.

As for Royal Tiger Imports, I don't know about them. I think SOG still has Russian Capture mixmaster P38s: I think I'd prefer them. Better yet, get a postwar P1 from AIM. AIM is the number one class act for C&R.

Brychan

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Baltimore
    Be very very careful, I just got around to venturing on to Gunbroker. So many toys, so poor the bank acct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom