• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    Sounds sick, I like that revolution too. Hopefully it works for you as advertised for that price, higher than a KX5

KX5 is like $125, revolution is $99 shipped. PWS CQB is about $150

Trumpet

SCSC/NRA life member. MSI member
    Oct 29, 2005
    The prior link you posted shows it at 139.00 for the revolution.

Manufacturer is selling them on ARFCOM for 99. Just want sure how kosher it was lining to an ARFCOM sale ad

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    Nice pea shooters guys! Mine is finally ready for a range trip this week. This one is in 300 blkout.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
      photo 2.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 673

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Trying to decide what back up sights I should use. Any suggestions on a 10.5 barrel

I'm usually not a fan of magpul stuff. But these new magpul pro buis's I'm using are super low profile and feel solid. No plastic with these.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I'm usually not a fan of magpul stuff. But these new magpul pro buis's I'm using are super low profile and feel solid. No plastic with these.

yea I was looking at them but as soon as I realized that they aren't pop up it kinda turned me off. I saw PSA has both the front and rear for $124 plus shipping. IdK maybe I am just weird and like that my Magpul's pop up real quick.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    yea I was looking at them but as soon as I realized that they aren't pop up it kinda turned me off. I saw PSA has both the front and rear for $124 plus shipping. IdK maybe I am just weird and like that my Magpul's pop up real quick.

I went through the same thought process. The reason I went with Mbus is because of the feel of them. There is a solid "click" when flipping up or down the site that just feels good, and solid, a much better feel than the flip up feel if that makes any sense.

124 bucks and done isn't bad either though. :cool: def curious to hear which you decide on.

jmike1487

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I went through the same thought process. The reason I went with Mbus is because of the feel of them. There is a solid "click" when flipping up or down the site that just feels good, and solid, a much better feel than the flip up feel if that makes any sense.

124 bucks and done isn't bad either though. :cool: def curious to hear which you decide on.
    I ended ordering magpul mbus pros. Paid a little more than I expected. Psa didnt have the sale going anymore so the next best thing is amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom