• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n3vza

Wicomico Civil Air Patrol
    Jun 4, 2008
    Please rally the troops and come out to support a first-ever rifle shoot fund raiser for the Cadets of the Wicomico Composite Squadron of the Civil Air Patrol on June 21 @ 10 AM - rain or shine.

High Power/Military Style/Small bore (adult & junior) Courses of Fire with awards, plus sponsor support and food and drink available. This will make for a great day supporting the missions of the CAP while enjoying and promoting our 2A rights to the outstanding cadets of our Squadron. Fees are $15 the DelMarVa range fee and a minimum $15 event fee (donation) to the Squadron. In addition, we'll have fun shooting side events and show and tell of your favorite toys.

Check out all the shoot details in the attachment and please visit our website http://www.wscap.org to learn more about our Squadron and the great kids involved, many of whom go on to serve our country and community in the military, law enforcement and as medical first-responders.

With the enthusiastic endorsement of the members of mdshooters, we hope to make this a regular event in the spring and fall going forward.

Special thanks to all the guys at DelMarVa Sporting Clays who have been really helpful and generous making this effort a reality.

Any questions or ideas to make this great, please feel free to email me at:
    n3vza@yahoo.com

- Dave

Attachments

• CAP SHOOT OUT WORD.doc
      215.5 KB · Views: 127

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    I posted info on this last week, I hope others will make it out there, I will be out of town that weekend.

Welcome to the forum.

RobMoore

The Mad Scientist
    Feb 10, 2007
    QA
    If I don't have an IDPA match that day, I'll be there. Sounds like great fun.

Ordinarily, I'd say "I get to shoot IDPA all the time, I'll skip it", but I just got a new .45, and am eager to take it out. Pics to come in another thread when I take possesion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom