• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    The judge acknowledges the law burdens the plaintiffs' 2A rights, but says "public safety trumps".

If that is the case, then stop-n-frisk should be Constitutional - it burdens the 4A, but its for public safety.
    If that is the case, then all defendants should be compelled to testify against themselves - it burdens the 5A, but its for public safety.

The hypocrisy of the court is just maddening.

Bagpiperer

Mar 23, 2013
    The judge acknowledges the law burdens the plaintiffs' 2A rights, but says "public safety trumps".

If that is the case, then stop-n-frisk should be Constitutional - it burdens the 4A, but its for public safety.
    If that is the case, then all defendants should be compelled to testify against themselves - it burdens the 5A, but its for public safety.

Same with public protests: they might become riots. Just remember, it's for the children, and one life might even be saved.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think it is a good decision.

If you are a commie, tyranny loving, Kool-Aid drinking monarchist.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md

And I would like to know how those laws increase public safety??? It's just something to say to appease the liberals in that state the same as owemalley's SB281.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The fix is in.

When enough of these "impartial" judicial decisions are on the books, "Someone" will say: That's it boys and girls. Pony up your firearms. It's what The People want.

Except, what The People want won't include what us people want.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The fix is in.

When enough of these "impartial" judicial decisions are on the books, "Someone" will say: That's it boys and girls. Pony up your firearms. It's what The People want.

Except, what The People won't include what us people.

You mean the armed people? The people who arguably have more trigger time than most police officers? The ones who work on accuracy? The people who know their firearms like the backs of their hands? The People the Bill or Rights refers to? Those people?

I think it is a significant error in judgement, excuse the pun.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    You mean the armed people? The people who arguably have more trigger time than most police officers? The ones who work on accuracy? The people who know their firearms like the backs of their hands? The People the Bill or Rights refers to? Those people?

I think it is a significant error in judgement, excuse the pun.

I don't want to be judgmental, but these judges have wandered down this particular path for a particular reason.

And it's never just one, rogue judge. It's a lot of judges and it's on a huge scale.

How can so many judges be so blind unless it's on purpose?

As for folks with trigger time, they're betting those folks will never pull it off.

Legal and Gun puns embedded.

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    I don't want to be judgmental, but these judges have wandered down this particular path for a particular reason.

And it's never just one, rogue judge. It's a lot of judges and it's on a huge scale.

How can so many judges be so blind unless it's on purpose?

As for folks with trigger time, they're betting those folks will never pull it off.

Legal and Gun puns embedded.

The question is answered by the Progressive agenda to fundamental transformation.

Best answer I have read in opinion's:
    [It’s] a bit like saying books can be banned because people can always read newspapers. That is not a persuasive or legitimate way to analyze a law that directly infringes an enumerated constitutional right. Indeed, Heller itself specifically rejected this mode of reasoning: “It is no answer to say . . . that it is permissible to ban the possession of handguns so long as the possession of other firearms (i.e., long guns) is allowed.”

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

^ This^ :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom