• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Same here I plan to be at delta peach bottom tomorrow evening for the orientation and meeting with hopes of joining, if anyone else is going let me know!

jabber6

Mar 16, 2013
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    Bringing this back from the dead, I planned to join and attend the meeting tomorrow but I can't get a hold of anyone to be sure the meeting is still on and they are accepting new member, any help would be appreciated!
    The meeting should be on. They follow school closings in the winter, but you should be safe at this point. If you see a guy in a gray York College hat say hi.

Knight41

Feb 16, 2016
    Hey Venomcannon. I'm also in Bel Air and joined DPB about 2 years ago. I love making it up there when I can. I also enjoy participating in their steel pistol events. Also, not sure if you're into Cowboy shoots, but Southern Lancaster has a good group of shooters that put on Cowboy shoots once a month. It's a good time! Let me know if you ever want to meet up at Delta.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Who else joined may 9th? I talked to a few people but wasn't feeling the greatest. I was the guy in work clothes, stocky, shaved head and goatee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom