• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    No work hours required. $40 bucks a year. QUOTE]

I just printed out application from Joe's link, it's say $50 on the app, is that a first time app fee and then $40 each year after?

I think what is on the web site is the 2013 forms. Yes, a little early.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    Glad you joined, a lot of folks here are members there as well. I also am thinking of doing the SLCFSA membership also.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Thanks Tom. Do you know if they will take an application during the steel shoot or do I need to attend a membership meeting?

membership meeting. You may as well wait till oct when next year starts.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Glad you joined, a lot of folks here are members there as well. I also am thinking of doing the SLCFSA membership also.

I joined tonight. The $50 I paid includes the second half of 2012 and all of 2013. Not a bad value. Now to convince my GPS that there is an easier way to get there than I-95.... Google maps can do it, my car can't.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    I joined tonight. The $50 I paid includes the second half of 2012 and all of 2013. Not a bad value. Now to convince my GPS that there is an easier way to get there than I-95.... Google maps can do it, my car can't.

Yeah, every once in a while mine will do something funky like that as well. If you remember part of the way, just start heading in that direction, once it sees you are not taking 95 after trying to reroute you it should pick the route you want.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Bringing this back from the dead, I planned to join and attend the meeting tomorrow but I can't get a hold of anyone to be sure the meeting is still on and they are accepting new member, any help would be appreciated!

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    I got the application and I am ready to go, just wanted to be sure that I was not driving up there for nothing tomorrow.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    What a coincidence. I sent my app in last Monday and plan to make the new member orientation meeting tomorrow at 6:30 followed by General member meeting and vote at 7:00. Got a ways to get there so I hope traffic isnt too bad. Website said still open membership last week.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I just reread everything and if you are talking about joining Delta Peach Bottom ignore the following however if you are planning to join Southern Lancaster County Farmers Sportsmens the information is applicable. Since joining both clubs is talked about in this thread I am not certain who is interested in which but since it is a necro thread I thought I would correct the SLCFSA information before someone wasted a trip.

I got the application and I am ready to go, just wanted to be sure that I was not driving up there for nothing tomorrow.

The membership information for SLCFSA has changed from what was posted earlier in this thread, 4 years ago. Check the membership page on the web site for the latest information:
    http://www.slcfsa.com/information/membership/

Cliff notes version is only taking membership applications (except LEO or active military) on 4 designated Sunday mornings at the same time as range orientation.

LAST CHANCE this year 2016 is Sunday April 17th at 9:00 AM arrive early to fill out paperwork.

The current dues are $100.00 for the first year, includes $25 for electronic gate pass. Current yearly dues are $75.00 for members who remain in good standing, if you let your membership lapse and don't renew you start over as a new member.

Contact the membership chairman if you have questions the number is on the web page.

See this thread for more information:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=185889

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom