• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    Did the paperwork on my order today. Ordered Thursday night. Best price on the net with a discount. 200 bucks for a Noveske gen 2 lower is UNHEARD OF.

forgot to order mine and it's sold out now..signed up for email notification for when they come back in stock. Then ill have to buy another geissele trigger from them and a badass safety.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    forgot to order mine and it's sold out now..signed up for email notification for when they come back in stock. Then ill have to buy another geissele trigger from them and a badass safety.

We got cleaned out of lowers this weekend. Not sure why, but there was a big run on them.

Not sure on when the next batch will arrive unfortunately.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS

Should have more GenII chainsaw Noveske lowers in on the afternoon of Dec 3rd based on tracking at this time. No official release time, but I'd bet around 3-5PM EST they'll be live on the website to order. We have 25 coming in this batch, so they should stick around for a little while (or at least more than a few hours).

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Man, I wish I could see your warehouse right now, 3 day wait on orders, you just have to be crazy! I hope it isn't too bad for you guys and I knew I was going to have to have more patience when I placed my order so I am certainly not upset. Just hope you all are keeping your sanity in this Christmas season! Hell, I got an email from another online retailer that rhymes with Hideners that they have a 15-24 day lead time on in stock items.

Edit: got my tracking number just 4hours later, can't wait to get my BAR rail!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom