• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ozwyn

Ultimate Member
    Apr 21, 2008
    Richardson, Texas
    www.hgsi.com

Human Genome sciences is hiring in almost every department as they are ramping up for going commerical. They expect to have at least 1, and most likely 3 drugs on the market in the next year.

Everything from manufacturing techs for drug production to marketing and sales to IT. I think they have something like 48 open full time positions right now...and if anything they will keep expanding.

Fishguy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2009
    Montgomery County
    www.hgsi.com

Human Genome sciences is hiring in almost every department as they are ramping up for going commerical. They expect to have at least 1, and most likely 3 drugs on the market in the next year.

Everything from manufacturing techs for drug production to marketing and sales to IT. I think they have something like 48 open full time positions right now...and if anything they will keep expanding.

You want a cushy work environment? That is the place. I installed and used to maintain a tank on that campus, it was like working for Google or something. Also, I am pretty sure everyone I saw working there was never really working all that hard...

ozwyn

Ultimate Member
    Apr 21, 2008
    Richardson, Texas
    You want a cushy work environment? That is the place. I installed and used to maintain a tank on that campus, it was like working for Google or something. Also, I am pretty sure everyone I saw working there was never really working all that hard...

Yeah... there is some sense of that, although a little more work as they push to get ready to make/sell drug product.

IT is busy as hell these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom