• Don H

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hazzard County

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    "At one point during the debate O’Malley looked at the camera and said, “When [ISIS] does training videos that say the easiest way to get a combat ‘assault weapon’ in the United States of America is at a gun show, then we should all be waking up. We need comprehensive gun safety.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/19/democrat-debate-sanders-omalley-dont-know-california-no-gun-show-loophole/

I hope O'Malley doesn't give up his musician day job.

I hope he does. His music sucks just as hard as his statesmanship.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    An oldie but a goodie.

Yes, you can buy fully automatic rifles at gun shows with no background check or ID. That totally explains why the San Bernadino shooters used a straw purchaser and had to modify the semi-automatic rifles they bought just to take bigger mags.

Also: O'Malley implied he was governor immediately after 9-11.

Another MOM lie.

Not exactly: They were quoting a terrorist recruiting video from a few years ago.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Grasping at straws?

More like grasping at brown trout as he circles the porcelain convenience one last time...

OweMao Lie is still, as always, a bad political joke.

One can only hope this is his swan song. It would seem he provides some purpose. Contrast and texture on stage. He's (bad) window dressing for Billary's Ascension.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes and yes.

O'Malley has posed for pics on a horse, and has posed for pics shirtless. Look for him to go all Putin soon for that shirtless horsebacking riding shot.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    O'Mao is holding on for 2 things...

Bernie is unelectable, and Shrillary needs to be fitted for an orange pantsuit.
    Bernie is a total wuss. Wonder why he's even in the race if he's unable to stand up to Clinton. Read the synopses off last night's Democratic Party debates and it sounded like a pathetic affair (with the DNC continually rigging everything in favor of Clinton, Sanders pathologically unable to directly go after Clinton weak points, MOM getting air time because no semi strong candidates have bothered to challenge Clinton, and Clinton acting as if she knows how to handle foreign policy).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Not exactly: They were quoting a terrorist recruiting video from a few years ago.

I only hope all the terrorists headed our way plan on using the "Gun Show Loophole" as their only way of getting weapons. Don't tell ISIS the truth or they might change their training.:innocent0

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I don't really give a Shiite what MOM says he has about as much chance of being POTUS through an election as Antimony has of being a greater percentage of a compound with lead.

Even if he STFU about gun control, most of the country doesn't want a rain tax, an Internet tax, another gas tax...

Just please, Billary and Sanders, keep up the gun grabbing talk.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    I don't really give a Shiite what MOM says he has about as much chance of being POTUS through an election as Antimony has of being a greater percentage of a compound with lead.

Even if he STFU about gun control, most of the country doesn't want a rain tax, an Internet tax, another gas tax...

Just please, Billary and Sanders, keep up the gun grabbing talk.

So you're saying he has 3% chance....I think (hope) you're overestimating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom