• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lmorrison17

Feb 1, 2008
    I have found some online but I'm not willing to pay those shipping and hazmat fees for 2lbs of powder.

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    If you order online from Bass Pro and choose store pickup you can avoid hazmat fees entirely. Need to watch their selection pretty closely though, it moves pretty quickly.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    Depends what you consider local. Bob at Maryland Reload R has A1680 and Lil Gun . He is in Laplata.
    Is he still in business? Website was down for a while, I thought he might have retired.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Is he still in business? Website was down for a while, I thought he might have retired.

Bob is still in business. He's not selling a lot of stuff but he has most everything you would need on hand. I was there 3 weeks ago. Will be going be today or tomorrow! Just keep in mind guys he's had some medical issues.

raif10

Apr 6, 2013
    Bob is still in business. He's not selling a lot of stuff but he has most everything you would need on hand. I was there 3 weeks ago. Will be going be today or tomorrow! Just keep in mind guys he's had some medical issues.
    Poor guy sure has, glad to hear he's still doing what he loves. Have to head down there and give him some business.

BigRick

Hooligan #15
    Aug 7, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Poor guy sure has, glad to hear he's still doing what he loves. Have to head down there and give him some business.

He needs it. Last time I was there I asked him if he was busy and he said that I was it. I try to see him every 2 weeks but I hurt my knee about a month ago and had surgery last week. Thats why i'm going to see him this week.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    I really like bob. Bought my dillon 550 from him and really appreciated the time he spent with me to get everything set up and calibrated. I think I'll do some Christmas shopping with him.

---
    Shamr0ck

Leper Messiah

Aug 18, 2014
    I picked up 2 lbs of 1680 from Bob a couple months ago. Good prices and better than driving to bass pro for store pick up. Actually besides varget he has had every powder I've ever needed.

Bwhite

Sep 26, 2011
    Harford County
    Also check with top gun and jewelry in Bel Air they have a whole shelf of powder and they are very helpful. Much better shop since they switched owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom