• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waterdoor

Proud Infidel Team U.S.A.
    Dec 13, 2008
    KY.
    http://www.newsweek.com/id/193589

Sounds to me like the MSM is wanking about not having any movement on this issue. If you really read the article though you can tell that if we don't make major changes in 2010, some of these morons will get impatient and try to push something through. Keep that in mind when you are voting in the next elections.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Interesting. The writers, Isikoff and Smalley, who are well-known as barking moonbats, keep saying "Obama". Not "Mr. Obama" or "President Obama", just "Obama", a seeming lack of respect which is something the lefties like to bash us about. Are they showing disrespect for the President because they see him as weak on disarming us?

In any case, seeing them complain like this is actually a Good Thing, I think. The more they squeal, the better we're doing. Oderint dum metuant, right? ;)

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Interesting. The writers, Isikoff and Smalley, who are well-known as barking moonbats, keep saying "Obama". Not "Mr. Obama" or "President Obama", just "Obama", a seeming lack of respect which is something the lefties like to bash us about. Are they showing disrespect for the President because they see him as weak on disarming us?

In any case, seeing them complain like this is actually a Good Thing, I think. The more they squeal, the better we're doing. Oderint dum metuant, right? ;)

As I am but a rube, uneducated in the ways of Latin, I had to bow to the altar of Google for a translation: "Let them hate; so long as they fear."

Oh, and +1 on that comment, sir. :thumbsup:

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Context clues and intermediate knowledge of Romance languages lends me to believe that means something along the lines of "Was I speaking Latin again? I'm sorry. It happens sometimes."

Edit: Google says "Oh! Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out." I was pretty close.

[/threadjack]

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Context clues and intermediate knowledge of Romance languages lends me to believe that means something along the lines of "Was I speaking Latin again? I'm sorry. It happens sometimes."

Edit: Google says "Oh! Was I speaking Latin again? Silly me. Sometimes it just sort of slips out." I was pretty close.

[/threadjack]

Ah, yes. I first saw that phrase used by a young lady in Texas who also made me aware of the delights of Astroglide and the intricacies of corset lacing... ahem... :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom