• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    OK, thanks for the laugh. LPL is one of my modern day heros. This "safe" is a real winner among winners.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****C'mon guys, everybody is a critic until they see the engineers intentions and thinking! - just like a water pump internally mounted in an engine, or a blower motor that requires removal of the entire dash on a car, along with a ton of electrical connections to get to it, or having to remove the bumper to get a light bulb, etc... There's totally sound engineering behind all of this no doubt! Same with this seemingly poorly engineered gun safe with finger print reader! Not so. It's Jenius!!!!! :thumbsup:

*This* safe is NOT for a gun, and I bet the engineer was thinking it would be sold with a *real* safe! A twofer! Ya hide the real safe somewhere....safe... with me? Ok.. now you mount *this* safe somewhere visible! NO gun is in this safe.... Thief pries off that plate, reaches into that safe to take out what he *thinks* is a Les Baer, Nighthawk, or custom Caspian framed 1911 only to find.....

mousie1.jpg
    sharkie2.png
    cobra.png
    jaws3.jpg

finger trap.jpg

big mouf.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member