• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spizike9

Apr 29, 2012
    My wife stopped caring because there is usually something from JoeBob that comes a few times a month. At first it bothered her but now it doesn't phase her.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I work from home and get most of the packages. She is home 2 weekdays and I can run errands at lunch. She has signed for ammo and cz82s. The only thing she does not like is my selling stuff due to privacy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

retrorichard

Member of Team Awesome
    Dec 24, 2009
    Rockville
    We typically include only an invoice. MOST of our customer base likes to save an invoice for their records, especially on firearms. Some states require an FFL dealer to charge sales tax, so an invoice must be included in a fair amount of our online shipments.

However, if you wish to only receive a packing slip we can do that as well. Just put in the order notes something like:

"PACKING SLIP ONLY-DO NOT LIST PRICES" and we'll make it happen. We get that from time to time, but it's maybe 1/1000 orders.

Great customer srrvice!

Feb 28, 2013
    Yep do you see her receipts of purchases??? you both working
    marriage is a team remember that If hubby wants something he buys it i do the same unless its expensive I discuss it with him he does have a thing about>> DO YOU WANT IT OR NEED IT

Well, I can kinda empathize with the guy. I don't tell nothin' to the miserable old dragon I'm married to. Sometimes that's necessary.

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA
    My misses cares not what I spend my money on, but we are currently touring and I am having all my packages and mail sent to my fathers. He's one to worry about money and I have him open all packages to ensure that all my orders are met properly. I only asked Joe Bob once to keep my invoice free of product costs and in the two following orders (much less than the first, so I didn't bother asking for special treatment) they kept the price info off the packing slip (I only know this because my dad was very impressed with the Raptor charging handle I ordered and wanted to know the cost).

So as others have said just ask, and they'll hook it up.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    You people need better wives/gfs. My gf sees stuff like that and says things like "why didn't you buy two", "is that for me", etc. You can tell she's pissed when she says "hey, that's not for my gun!"

Post a pic of your gf and I'll decide who needs a new one..

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    We typically include only an invoice. MOST of our customer base likes to save an invoice for their records, especially on firearms. Some states require an FFL dealer to charge sales tax, so an invoice must be included in a fair amount of our online shipments.

However, if you wish to only receive a packing slip we can do that as well. Just put in the order notes something like:

"PACKING SLIP ONLY-DO NOT LIST PRICES" and we'll make it happen. We get that from time to time, but it's maybe 1/1000 orders.

Sounds like a fair solution. Personally I like an itemized and priced invoice. Makes it easier for record keeping.

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    Sounds like a fair solution. Personally I like an itemized and priced invoice. Makes it easier for record keeping.

You can print a copy of the invoice from the website at a time that is convenient for you if there's a reason you wouldn't want one to be included in the package.

Walker

Nov 16, 2012
    Somerset County
    Sounds like JoeBob really aims to please! Bravo to you! My wife could care less what i buy. I went to Larry's Trading Post just to check it out since i had never been there and when i got back she said "How was it?" I said "I bought an AR!" She said "Sweet!" Love that woman. The only thing remotely negative she has ever said was one time after ordering 1000 rounds of .223 and it was deleivered while i was at work she asked "My God, what's in that box!" Just because it was a bit heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom