• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raider80

Nov 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    JoeBob,
    I just received my first order from you and I thank you. My order was vary fairly priced in this craziness and timely shipped. Just a quick suggestion please don't include price of items on shipping list or at least during a checkout have a way to opt out..

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    JoeBob,
    I just received my first order from you and I thank you. My order was vary fairly priced in this craziness and timely shipped. Just a quick suggestion please don't include price of items on shipping list or at least during a checkout have a way to opt out..

Ship the stuff to work, no nosy wives there

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    My wife gets home before I do and I got this text the other day
    "Came home and found another big box of bullets on the front porch, looks like another good day :O"

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    We typically include only an invoice. MOST of our customer base likes to save an invoice for their records, especially on firearms. Some states require an FFL dealer to charge sales tax, so an invoice must be included in a fair amount of our online shipments.

However, if you wish to only receive a packing slip we can do that as well. Just put in the order notes something like:

"PACKING SLIP ONLY-DO NOT LIST PRICES" and we'll make it happen. We get that from time to time, but it's maybe 1/1000 orders.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    You people need better wives/gfs. My gf sees stuff like that and says things like "why didn't you buy two", "is that for me", etc. You can tell she's pissed when she says "hey, that's not for my gun!"

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    If the bills are paid and everything is good otherwise tell her to kick rocks. Thats a ******** attitude and theres no reason for it. The only thing I ever hear is her asking when shes get to buy a gun. Shes stay at home mom and obviously I work. As long as bills are paid everything is fine. Prepping to buy a house now so most "extra" purchases are kept to a minimum.

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    You people need better wives/gfs. My gf sees stuff like that and says things like "why didn't you buy two", "is that for me", etc. You can tell she's pissed when she says "hey, that's not for my gun!"

Seriously. I mean how hard is it to throw that nice scope she's been eyeing, or a range bag? My guy just surprised me with 100 rounds for my Remington 770. Had it on the dinner table next to the salad and chicken when I got home from work. I never inspect the invoices. :)

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

I concur. I told my wife last week that I bought a 1911. She smiled and asked if I bought one for her. That's the kind of wife/gf you need.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    My guy just surprised me with 100 rounds for my Remington 770. Had it on the dinner table next to the salad and chicken when I got home from work.

GOT ANY SISTERS??

Mark !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom