Input on the Diamond Triumph by bowtech.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Thinking of buying a Diamond triumph 2007 from a buddy of mine. What do you guys think of them, pros,cons etc.? I've heard that Diamond has crappy customer service thats about all i know about them.

Treeguy

Jan 14, 2010
    Boonsboro
    Look here is my 2 cents

Never buy a bow because it a is a deal..looks cool or whatever..if you want a good bow make sure you go to a bow shop try many of them without paying any attention to names and speeds and so on..then put them all down.. make some notes..go back a few days or week later and shoot them all again. One should stand out as a good fit to you.

Bowtech is a great bow i shoot one..but the Diamond line is the low end if i remember right, so you will get what you pay for in some ways. But it might be a great first bow.

Have you shot this bow?

What does it have for sights & rest...make sure you like them! I am a big fan of a WB and i like one pin sights, this stuff can be a few hundred dollars if you need new ones.

How much does he want for it? It seems a new one is $280 online i found..

I would say shoot it for a bit then try some other bows at a shop..compare how they feel, if you like it and its a good deal buy it, but not just because its a buddy and it might be a good deal.

Hope my bs helps ya

Last edited:

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    Bowtech (and Diamond/same company) make decent products but their customer service is absolutely atrocious. I used to be a bowtech guy. I'll never buy another bowtech product unless they change their shitty customer service. My .02

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom